Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Nougat Tutorial
Android is always looking for better changes that will make users have a great experience and that is the Android update of version, so as we mention that if you want to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Nougat 7.0 which is the latest version running on all Android devices this year of 2017, since Note 3 only has a default Android version of Jelly Bean which has been released last 2013, but there is now a good way and a good news for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users because you can now experience the Android 7.0 or most commonly known as Nougat, just follow the steps we are going to provide below and you are good to go.
Root Update Cm14 to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
One thing that you need to know is that there is no official nougat released for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that is why we need to download and use the “CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung galaxy note 3” in order for you to experience the Android N 7.0 (Nougat), the CM14 or CyanogenMod 14 ROM has a lot of advanced features that your stock ROM did not have, and this is the best Custom ROM for all Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users.
CM14 Main Features are as follows;
- Android N 7.0 Nougat based
- Supports Gravity Box – Enjoy and experience this cool app only available for CM14
- Theme Support
- Nougat 7.0 Wallpapers
- Pre-rooted – means you also rooted
- Battery Saver profile which increases battery backup
- No lag
- Ram management for better Multitasking
- How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 KitKat 4.4.2 Version
- How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop 5.0 Version
- How To Transfer Data from Android to iOS iPhone Devices Using SHAREit
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Custom ROM CM14 Nougat 7.0
Things You Need To Do Before Upgrading
- This Custom ROM is intended only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Perform a full Backup using TWRP or used the Titanium Backup (rooted)
- Ensure that there is at least 4GB available from your internal storage.
- Make sure that you have 80% of Battery capacity to avoid any interruption
- Make sure that you already root your device and that you flash the TWRP or CWMR custom recovery.
- This is not the official Nougat 7.0 update and since this is Custom ROM, you are aware that this has bugs.
Step On How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Nougat 7.0
- Download the CM14 Android N 7.0 Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Place it on your internal storage
- Turn Off device, since we are going to flash it via TWRP
- boot your device to TWRP custom recovery by simply pressing the Volume up + Power button + Home key just wait until TWRP custom recovery will show, then released the key.
- Now you will see on TWRP custom recovery a different type of button with different functionality.
- Perform a backup by pressing or tapping a Backup button to backup all your data in order for us to undo or restore in case we encountered some issue or we want to get back to original firmware.
- Then next thing you need to do is to type WIPE to wipe Wipe data factory reset + Wipe Cache. + Wipe Cache partition + Dalvik cache (this is necessary because we want to flash a clean custom ROM)
- After that we are ready to install or flash the custom ROM that we download and move to install storage earlier just tap now the INSTALL button from TWRP and locate the Cm14 custom ROM from your internal storage and confirm flashing.
- Do not touch anything while the flashing is in progress until you see the “Zip file flashed successfully”, this is the indication that custom ROM is now flash from your device.
- Go back to main GUI and tap Reboot to reboot your device, this will take some time so don’t panic because Android is starting populating your device.