Complete Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F is now even easier to do, but take note that there are things you need to consider before you decided to root your android device, read our related post below for more details about your android device.
Now if you are done reading those things you agree that doing this process will void your warranty or might soft brick and worst hard brick, so if you know what you are doing then proceed with caution.
We are not responsible for any issues you might encountered during this process, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISKS!!
Important Things to Do Before Doing the Process
- Backup first your important files to avoid data lost. click here
- Make sure that you have at least 60% of battery to avoid power interruption during the rooting process.
- Download the OneClickRoot Apps from the official website. click here
Now after you do all the important things listed above you can now proceed ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 SM-J700F.
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
Safely root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
Ready to root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F? Thanks to One Click Root, rooting has never been safer, easier, or faster. When we called our software “One Click” Root, we really meant it!.
Steps On Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Download and install One Click Root onto your PC
- Connect your Android to your computer using a standard USB cable
- Open ‘Developer Options’ and enable USB debugging – If not Enabled just follow the steps below.
- To unhide the Developer options menu, touch Apps > Settings > General > About device.
- Scroll to and touch Build number seven times.
- The menu option will then appear under Settings > General > Developer options.
- Run the One Click Root software and wait for the rooting process to be completed.
If you find this post helpful then please share it with your friends. thanks!