Tricks You Might Need To know About ASUS Zenfone Selfie
Asus Zenfone Selfie has a great feature’s that attract users of Android Operating System (OS), the main feature’s that will surely attract for all is the camera that has 13 Mega Pixel Front and back Camera and the 3GB of RAM. We will give you some tricks of how ASUS Zenfone Selfie capable of, like what is the use of pre-installed apps, how to set all settings, update firmware, this will help you to have Idea on this awesome ASUS Zenfone Selfie Device.
ASUS Zenfone Selfie Nowadays is getting known here in the Philippines for this unique and awesome capturing of great photos, you can join Facebook groups **ASUS Zenfone Selfie AMAZING Photography International, ASUS Zenfone Selfie Community PH (Official), and ASUS Zenfone Selfie Facebook Page **. Below is the Tricks You Might Need To know About ASUS Zenfone Selfie so if you have more tricks then you can leave comment below.
How To Switch Guest User or Add New User To Limit Apps Access
So when I first bought the ASUS Zenfone Selfie, I am wondering about the “Users” so I get interested and try this options, to view this just simple navigate to your ASUS Zenfone Selfie Settings>User and from there you can set user or add new user, this will enable you to switch another user with limited access to your application. (Click Here To See Video)
How To Check Latest Updates For Your ASUS Zenfone Selfie
Getting a latest version of our android device is a good thing because it will have a latest Firmware and system apps that is for improving the stability and smoothness of your android phone, so here are the way on checking your ASUS Zenfone Selfie updates manually;
- Go To your Settings
- After opening your settings, scroll until you get into the bottom you will see the “About Phone” and just tap it to open.
- After Opening About Phone just click check updates (Make sure you are connected to your WiFi or have a data connection but mostly we recommend you to use WiFi)
- You need also to have at-least 50% – 80% remaining battery before proceeding to update your device.
- After you download it you will ask to reboot your android device just tap okay if your battery has at-least 50% percent or more much better.
- After clicking okay, your ASUS Zenfone Selfie will reboot and you will see an Android icon with loading indicated, just wait until it is done (Never interrupt the updates or else your device may device.
- after it installed the update completely just wait until you will see your android device home.
NOTE: This procedure is for non-rooted only.
For the first time you bought your ASUS Zenfone Selfie if you connect it to WiFi or data connection you may have received a notification for android updates, some users got updated their ASUS Zenfone Selfie two times, if not then follow the steps above to update your Asus Zenfone Selfie manually.