How To Take Screenshot For Samsung Galaxy Devices
Taking a Samsung Galaxy Screenshot in our device is very much useful when you are wanting to share something on your own Android Phone Screen’s, as we all know that there are lots of apps that enable you to take screenshots which is needed to install, but I am telling you that Samsung Galaxy has this feature’s since before but I know there are still many user’s did not know how to take screenshot from their Samsung device, now this is an easy step is no need for you to install apps, just simply follow the steps that we will provide below and you are good to go.
- How To Boot Samsung Galaxy Download Mode Complete Guide
- Clash Of Clans New Update 2017 Of May – Mysterious World Journey
Steps How to Take Samsung Galaxy Screenshot
You can do this whatever you are doing, even when you are in the middle of the battle from the Mobile Legends or COC, just simply follow the very simple steps below and it really works.
- As you can see in the image provided above it shows that you only need to press the Home key button and the Power button, so if you want to take a screenshot, just open any application that you want to take a screenshot.
- Now once you are ready, press and Hold both Power + Home at the same time until there is something capturing the screen.
- Sometimes it fails to take a screen as you need to press both the button until you hear a shutter sound same as the camera shutter sound, this means that the screen capturing is now done.
- To make sure that the screenshot is successfully captured, just scroll down the notification panel of your Android Phone and you will see that the screenshot have a preview, you can also check the gallery where your screenshot is displayed after doing the process.
Other Ways to Capture Screenshot using Hand Swipe feature.
There are other devices that also have another way to take screenshot like Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or any other Samsung device that has the ability to take screenshot using only the swipe feature’s, you can try the procedure provided below or just try it to your device and leave us a feedback if it works on your end also.
- Touch Menu button and then select Settings from there.
- Under My device tap on Motions and gestures and then Palm motion.
- You should see an On-Off slider. Turn the Palm motion on by touching the slider. It will turn on Capture screen feature.
- Open the application or the menu or locate the screen that you wish to take a screenshot.
- Place your palm vertically on the device either in right or left edge. It should look like you ready to chop your device.
- Now swipe your palm across the screen to the opposite edge.
- Go to Notification panel and you will have the screenshot preview. Use the Share button or tap the photo to launch it.
- You can always find your screen capture in Gallery app.
If you are still having a problem you can try Enabling the Assistant Menu and try to set up the screenshot then you can capture your screen in an easy way using the assistive menu, this also helps you to avoid your home key or power button from being damage.
Samsung Galaxy Screenshot, take Samsung Galaxy Screenshot, how to take screenshot for Samsung, tutorial for taking screenshot, steps how to take screenshot