Samsung Galaxy J7 STOCK ROM Flash via Odin ToolTo all Samsung Galaxy J7 User’s here is the Firmware Stock ROM of your device, you can download it here and flash it using Odin v3.10.7, so we’re making this post for those who is requested to the Pinoy user’s out there that is still looking for Samsung Galaxy J7 Firmware Stock ROM. So first thing you should know is the different type or version of Samsung Galaxy J7 there is J700H, J700F, J7008 and J700M. So far here in the Philippine’s the most users have J7 version is J700H and J700F, below is the description on what is the difference between the four version of Samsung Galaxy J7.
J700H – This version is the first Samsung Galaxy J7 out in the market which have LTE (South Africa, Pakistan, Vietnam, and also here in the philippines) so generally the main problem of this version is the data connection speed of it because some of the user’s in Facebook groups are saying that their data connection are slow.
J700F – So the good thing about this version is very much good compared to J700H because it is built with LTE which means that very excellent in data connection most likely in LTE area, you can see here for the list of LTE area (Globe users) click here.
J7008 – This version is also good and it is also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J7008 for China, Samsung SM-J7008 (This is sold in China) This version is not available in the Philippines.
J700M – It is also not available in the Philippines but we come up for a research and this version is also good with 4g capability it is also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M Dual Chip 4G and it is sold in Russia.
DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 STOCK ROM in Specific Model
So now you know the difference variation of Samsung Galaxy J7 STOCK ROM, So below is the link of firmware stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J7;
- Backup First your data before doing this process unless you know what your doing or you don’t need your files lots of application that you can download in google play-store to backup your important files.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Firmware – Samsung Galaxy J700H (click here), Samsung Galaxy J700F (click here), Samsung Galaxy J7008 (click here), Samsung Galaxy J700M (click here), before you can download it you must register first using your Gmail account after that you can now able to download it, NOTE: This is only for Samsung Galaxy J700H, J700F, F7008 and J700M with the same baseband version if you don’t know what you are doing then never try this on your own. To check your baseband version simple go to your Settings>About device>Baseband version.
- Odin Tool 3.10.7 (click here to download).
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Driver for Windows PC (click here to download), you need this in order your android smartphone device detected.
Please contact us if the links is not available or leave comment below.
NOTE: You must only download the Stock ROM that is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy J7 so if your android smartphone device is J700F you must click and download only the J700F Firmware Stock Rom or else your device might damage, this is tested for many user’s including us, if you have any more question regarding this guide don’t hesitate to contact-us or leave a comment below, Take this at your own risk. but you will never fail unless you read carefully and follow all the steps accordingly.
So after you download all the files we mention above that is needed to flash firmware stock ROM for your Samsung galaxy J7, please follow the guide below accordingly;
- Extract first the Samsung Galaxy J7 Driver for Windows PC in order your android smartphone device will be detected on your PC and to use Odin if you already installed a drive skip this step.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J7 Stock ROM that you download earlier in your PC.
- Extract Odin tool and open it.
- Turn off your samsung galaxy j7 and Boot via Download Mode: Long press Volume Down+Power+Home buttons at the same time for 3-4 seconds until it will vibrate after that press volume up and now the download mode is active.
- After booting your Samsung Galaxy J7 in Download Mode, connect it to PC via the USB cable while in download mode and wait until you get a blue sign in odin tool (means that your device is detected by Odin tool). (Odin)Next go to Odin in your PC and check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder where you download and extracted Samsung Galaxy J7 Firmware Stock ROM and wait till the start button is enabled (Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked). Now press the start button to begin flashing the Stock ROM Firmware of your Samsung Galaxy J7 android smartphone device update on your device, after that wait for a couple of minutes and until you see the success that will notify in Odin and your J7 device will boot up.
After successfully flashing your Samsung Galaxy J7 Firmware Stock ROM it will automatically reboot, wait until your device is ready to setup, and after that congratulations! you now have your fresh and like new Samsung Galaxy J7, We hope that this guide or tutorial will help you a lot. for more request or you have any question please leave a comment below or contact us directly.
You might also like this post: