Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Receiving October Android Updates
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 System Android Update is now rolling out, as I wake early in the morning my Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 is notifying me that there is an OTA update for my android phones, as a user yes of-course I did update and you will see my screenshot below, In some cases some of us not yet receive this latest update, mine is already received updates since I set and switch on the automatic updates from my device, so if you did not received the latest update you need to check it manually so I will provide a complete guide how to do it.
- Tips on How To Take Good Care Your Android Smartphone Battery (2017)
- Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017)
- Death Note Notepad APK File for Android Users
J7 2016 System Android Update
The Updates I received is same as the screenshot above, “Software Update – The Latest Software update is ready to be installed. if you tap INSTALL OVERNIGHT, the update will be installed between 2:00AM and 5L00AM.” version list below.
System Update Size: 365.65 MB
What’s New ?
A Software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features.
I also notice that the assistant menu touch icon is change and the smoothness as well as the user experience is improved.
How To Check Android Updates Manually
This step may also works on other Android Phone Devices.
- Open your Settings>About device>Download updates Manually, when you are on about device menu just tap “Download updates manually” to start the device on checking your software system update. As you can see below there is also a menu that switch on to Download updates automatically this is very much useful if you have your own WiFi from your home, now if you don’t receive the updates just tap the Download updates manually, after tapping that you will see that the system is now checking the updates.
- After Checking the update the notification will now displayed and you can now choose whether to Install Now or Install Overnight and you can also choose Later if you decide to update the system later.
- Final step is when the update is done your device will automatically reboot and it will start to process the updates. before doing the updates make sure that your battery is 50% up, to ensure that there will be no update interruption, just wait until the updates is completed this will automatically reboot and turn on, if your device is on your will see that your device is now updated.
This Android System Updates is will work only to non-rooted device, if you’re Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 is rooted then this update will not work unless you un-root your device, the security patch is surprisingly from September 1, 2016 but it seems like this will be the latest Android Security Patch Level.
You can also try:
J7 2016 System Android Update, how to manually update the J7 2016 System Android Update