Samsung Galaxy J5 Stock ROM (SM-J5007, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, J500FN, J500G, J500H, J500M, J500N0, SM-J500Y)
Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware Stock ROM using Odin, if you’re device encountered problem like bootloop or you want to unroot your samsung galaxy j5 stock rom is the best solution. we are going to provide you the complete tools and tutorials to restore and flash again your stock rom if you have encountered earlier and error or a boot loop for some reason that you try to customize your samsung galaxy J5 device and want to turn it back to original then read this post and follow instruction correctly in order you to do it successfully.
Do it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage of your device, if you don’t know how to do it then please ask for advance user’s or just simply leave a comment below for your concerns, but in some cases if you follow this guide or tutorial correctly then you are good to go.
First you need to check the version of your samsung galaxy j5 just simply navigate to your Settings>About phone, below is the list of samsung galaxy j5 version;
- Galaxy J5 SM-J5007
- Galaxy J5 SM-J5008
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500F
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500G
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500H
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500M
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500N0
- Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y
After you recognize your samsung galaxy j5 version we will now proceed on downloading the tools and stock rom files or firmware for your j5, below are the files you need to download;
Credits: Sammobile, XDA for a great works. konting thanks lang guys masaya na kami.
- Backup First your data before doing this process unless you know what your doing or you don’t need your files lots of application that you can download in google play-store to backup your important files.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware or Stock ROM – Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J5007 (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J5008 (click here), Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500FN (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500G (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500H (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500M (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500N0 (click here), Samsung Galaxy SM-J500Y (click here), before you can download it you must register first using your Gmail account after that you can now able to download it, NOTE: This is only for Samsung Galaxy SM-J5007, SM-J5008, SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J500N0 and SM-J500Y with the same baseband version if you don’t know what you are doing then never try this on your own. To check your baseband version simple go to your Settings>About device>Baseband version.
- Odin Tool 3.10.7 (click here to download).
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Driver for Windows PC (click here to download), you need this in order your android smartphone device detected.
Please contact us if the links is not available or leave comment below.
NOTE: You must only download the Stock ROM that is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy J5 so if your android smartphone device is Samsung Galaxy SM-J5008 you must click and download only the Samsung Galaxy SM-J5008 Firmware Stock Rom or else your device might damage, this is tested for many user’s including us, if you have any more question regarding this guide don’t hesitate to contact-us or leave a comment below, Take this at your own risk. but you will never fail unless you read carefully and follow all the steps accordingly.
So after you download all the files we mention above that is needed to flash firmware stock ROM for your Samsung galaxy J5, please follow the guide below accordingly;
- Extract first the Samsung Galaxy J5 Driver to your Windows PC or laptop in order your android smartphone device will be detected on your PC and to use Odin if you already installed a drive skip this step.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware Stock ROM that you download earlier in your PC.
- Extract Odin tool and open it.
- Turn off your samsung galaxy j5 and Boot via Download Mode: Long press Volume Down+Power+Home buttons at the the same time for 3-4 seconds until it will vibrate after that press volume up and now the download mode is active.
- After booting your Samsung Galaxy J5 in Download Mode, connect it to PC via the USB cable while in download mode and wait until you get a blue sign in odin tool (means that your device is detected by Odin tool). (Odin)Next go to Odin in your PC and check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder where you download and extracted Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware Stock ROM and wait till the start button is enabled (Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked). Now press the start button to begin flashing the Stock ROM Firmware of your Samsung Galaxy J5 android smartphone device update on your device, after that wait for a couple of minutes and until you see the success that will notify in Odin and now your J5 device will boot up.
After successfully flashing your Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware Stock ROM it will automatically reboot, wait until your device is ready to setup, and after that congratulations! you now have your fresh and like new Samsung Galaxy J5, We hope that this guide or tutorial will help you a lot. for more request or you have any question please leave a comment below or contact us directly.