Get Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2018 Stock ROM Firmware
Samsung company was recently released the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018) version, which we also included on our specs with pros and cons for J2 Core 2018, now this time we will be giving you whole tips and tricks, guides, and firmware for your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018).
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2018 Stock ROM
If you are looking for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018) Stock ROM then you are in the right place, the good thing about having an official released of firmware is you can restore your device from its original estate, and we will list some possibilities that will cause for restoring to Stock ROM.
- Rooting Issues
- Bootloop after flashing Custom ROM
- Network problems
- Wifi Not Working
- Lots of Bugs
- Battery heating/fast drain battery
- Deadboot or not booting up
Now that is just a few lists of how Stock ROM could really give you some benefits, another thing is that you can flash the Stock ROM using Odin Tool, for the tutorial how to flash Firmware, please visit the link provided below.
The Stock ROM is not own or hosted by Android Crawl Blog, so big credits to the uploader and owner.
|Build Number/Download||OS||Security Patch Level|
|J250FDXU2ARD3||7.1.1||April 2018 Patch|
|J250GDXU2ARD3||7.1.1||April 2018 Patch|
|J250FXXU2ARD3||7.1.1||April 2018 Patch|
|J250FDXU1ARB1||7.1.1||January 2018 Patch|
|J250GDXU1ARA2||7.1.1||January 2018 Patch|
|J250GDXU1ARA4||7.1.1||January 2018 Patch|
|J250FXXU1ARA1||7.1.1||January 2018 Patch|
|J250FDXU1ARA2||7.1.1||January 2018 Patch|
|J250FXXU1AQL5||7.1.1||December 2017 Patch|
How To Root Samsung J2 Core 2018
Before we proceed on putting a list of Custom ROM, we will first discuss on how you can root your J2 Core in a step by step tutorial, just follow the steps provided below and make sure also you download the required rooting files for this guide.
Root Samsung via Kingo Root APK without connecting to PC.
- Enable the unknown sources in the setting menu.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Download KingoRoot.apk file into your device.
- By the time download finish, install and launch Kingo Root.
- Press “One Click Root” when you see the button.
- Wait until you see the result.
- It is better try more than once if root failed for different rooting methods.
- If still failed after tried many times, refer to Kingo Root Android(PC Venison), which has a higher success rate than app.
Ensure that all the steps provided above are followed, this is tested for many Samsung user’s if you have a problem on rooting your device, please reach us using the comment box below, KingoRoot is one of the most popular rooting apps and mostly working to any Android devices.
Important Pre-requisite for Flashing J2 Core Firmware
- Step 1: Do not try to flash the firmware to other devices this is intended for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018).
- Step 2: Charge first your device before flashing and make sure it has 80% of battery, to avoid any interruption that could cause on bootloop.
- Step 3: PC/Laptop is essential because you will be using the Odin Tool for Flashing.
- Step 4: Backup all your important files such as documents, images, videos, music, apps and games, see link provided of some cool backup apps
- Step 5: Install USB Drivers to your PC/Laptop and Boot your device to Download Mode
How To Take Screen Shot On Samsung J2 Core (2018)
If you have some important article to remember and you wanted just to take a screenshot using your Samsung J2 Core (2018) and don’t know how to do it, well the process below will solve your problem, this tutorial will also work on other devices as well.
- Just Long Press both the Home and Power/Lock on your device while you are on the screen where you want to take screenshot until you hear a sound of a shutter.