Samsung Galaxy J100ML STOCK ROM via Odin Tool
To all Samsung Galaxy J100ML User’s here is the Firmware Stock ROM of your device, you can download it here and flash it using Odin v3.10.7, if you are looking for your stock firmware then you are in a right place, we are going to provide you the complete tools and tutorials to restore and flash again your stock rom if you have encountered earlier and error or a boot loop for some reason that you try to customize your samsung galaxy J1 device and want to turn it back to original then read this post and follow instruction correctly in order you to do it successfully.
First you must download the firmware and Odin Tool so below is the required files that you need to download first;
- Backup First your data before doing this process unless you know what your doing or you don’t need your files lots of application that you can download in google play-store to backup your important files.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J1 Firmware (click here to download) – before you can download it you must register first using your Gmail account after that you can now able to download it, NOTE: This is only for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML with the same baseband version if you don’t know what you are doing then never try this on your own. To check your baseband version simple go to your Settings>About device>Baseband version.
- Odin Tool 3.10.7 (click here to download).
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Driver for Windows PC (click here to download) or Samsung Kies (click here to download), you need this in order your android smartphone device detected.
Please contact us if the links is not available or leave comment below.
NOTE: You must only download the Firmware Stock ROM that is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML, So if your android smartphone device is not Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML don’t try this or else your device might damage, this is tested for many user’s including us, if you have any more question regarding this guide don’t hesitate to contact-us or leave a comment below, Take this at your own risk. but you will never fail unless you read carefully and follow all the steps accordingly.
So after you download all the files we mention above that is needed to flash firmware stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML, please follow the guide below accordingly;
- Extract first the Samsung Galaxy J1 Driver for Windows PC and install in order your android smartphone device will be detected on your PC and to use Odin if you already installed a driver skip this step.
- Now next is you need also to extract the Samsung Galaxy J100ML Stock ROM that you download earlier in your PC.
- after that you will also need to extract Odin tool as well and open it.
- Turn off your samsung galaxy j1 and Boot via Download Mode: Long press Volume Down+Power+Home buttons at the the same time for 3-4 seconds until it will vibrate after that press volume up and now the download mode is active.
- After booting your Samsung Galaxy J1 in Download Mode, connect it to PC via the USB cable while in download mode and wait until you get a blue sign in odin tool (means that your device is detected by Odin tool). (Odin)Next go to Odin in your PC and check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder where you download and extracted Samsung Galaxy J1 Stock ROM and wait till the start button is enabled (Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked). Now press the start button to begin flashing the Stock ROM Firmware of your Samsung Galaxy J1 android smartphone device update on your device, after that wait for a couple of minutes and until you see the success that will notify in Odin and your J1 device will boot up.
After successfully flashing your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML Firmware Stock ROM it will automatically reboot, wait until your device is ready to setup, and after that congratulations! you now have your fresh and like new Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML, We hope that this guide or tutorial will help you a lot. for more request or you have any question please leave a comment below or contact us directly.