Flash Samsung Galaxy A7 STOCK ROM Complete Guide
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Stock ROM is very important in terms of a trouble experience, most common problem of the user’s that encountered a problem for their Android Device is that when they are going to ROOT their Android Phone or when they flash a custom ROM, so basically this is one of the main reason you encountered such as Bootloop, Softbrick, and word is a Hard brick or dead boot so it means would not on or cannot detect in PC, so when you are trying to experiment something in your Android device make sure you know the risk that it might damage your device so do it with caustions, today I am going to give you a tutorial on how you can restore your Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 STOCK ROM using the Odin Tool.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 via TWRP Tutorial
- Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime via TWRP Step By Step
- Essential Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Secret Codes
Important Things To Do Before Flashing Stock ROM
Before you can proceed to the process make sure that you do the things we will list below and that you read it carefully, this procedure works fine in all other A7 user’s so we are hoping that we help you with this tutorial.
- Prepare your USB Chord, PC, STOCK ROM or Firmware Files (Must Download Below).
- Make Sure you Perform Data Backup, because flashing Stock ROM will remove the installed apps and stored photos or Music. Click Here or Here.
- Also doing this process is crucial so we admit you have presence of mind, common sense, and read our disclaimer below, as well as make sure you have at least 60% to 80%.
This process is intended for advanced users, any files included or link here are own by the respective developers, creators and owners, we do not own any of it, so credit to all of you (you know who you are), this process is crucial so Do it at your Own RISK!
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) Quick Specs
|Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – A710F, A710M, A7100, A710Y
microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – A710FD
|Internal||16 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Primary||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||1080p@30fps, check quality|
|Secondary||5 MP, f/1.9, 24mm, 1080p|
|Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 17 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 78 h|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~74.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|OS||Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
Download The Files First Below To Start The Flashing ProcesFor Complete Features please visit it here.
This is the important files to make the Flashing Process of Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Stock ROM or Firmware Possible, we do not own any files included below so BIG Thanks to the respective owner!
NOTE: This Process or Tutorial is intended ONLY to SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 (2016)
Samsung Driver | Mirror
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Stock ROM Click Here (Credit Sammobile) *When Downloading the STOCK ROM you Need first to Join or Signup from SamMobile website* | Other Sources
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 STOCK ROM or Firmware Step by Step
- First enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download stock firmware from above
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Reboot into the Download Mode and Connect your Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to your PC with the data cable.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Extract The Samsung Galaxy A7 (216) Stock ROM and you will see a .tar.md5 files, you need it to select from Odin tool using the AP/PDA Button mostly it is on AP.
- Now locate and add the Rom.tar.md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will install stock ROM on your Device.
- Now boot your device into the recovery mode by pressing and holding ‘Home + Volume Up + Power‘ buttons for few seconds.
- This Is the complete guide for Flashing Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Stock ROM or Firmware, if you face any problem put you comment.
Odin Tool Screenshots
Congratulations you are successfully restored your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) from original firmware, if you have any concerns and other clarifications please leave a comment below and we will do our best to assist you, happy reading!
You can also visit the link velow for Other Stock Firmware of Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 by XDA.