Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015) Using Only Recovery
Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015) is very much useful in terms of flashing Custom ROM, so before you can flash CUSTOM ROM you might need first to root your Android Phones or device, and then flash or install TWRP, so the important thing you consider first is by rooting your Android Device you Agree the fact that you will void your warranty at might take a risk such as bootloop, soft brick or worse hard brick, but we also do a blog post that will restore or recover your device to Original State by simply flashing the Original Firmware or STOCK ROM, please refer the link list below.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Stock ROM and Tips – This is for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) Users.
- Samsung Galaxy J700H, J700F, J7008, J700M Stock Rom Flash Using Odin – This is for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015) Users.
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Root Manager App||SuperUser. It manages root permissions for apps on the device.|
Things to Consider before Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7
Before you can proceed to the process make sure that you do the things we will list below and that you read it carefully, this procedure works fine to all other J7 user’s so we are hoping that we help you with this tutorial.
- Backup first before anything, we are not responsible for any data lost if it happens. Step By Step Backup Click Here or click here
- Make sure you have at least 60% or 80% of battery remaining to avoid any interruption during the root process.
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015) is not for any other device so do not try this if you are not J7 (2015) Users.
- Download The Important Files (SuperSu.Zip) to root your J7 (2016)
- [TUT] How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Using One Click Root
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Step by Step
- Best Root Explorer for Android Device 2016
- Benefits of Rooting Your Android Device and What is the Disadvantage
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Using PC
- How To Save Android Battery Using Greenify Complete Guide
Rooting your Android Device is very crucial steps for your device, we are not responsible for any damage you might encountered during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
Below are the list that this procedure works for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2105) so make sure that you check the compatible version support for your device.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H AT&T
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F T-Mobile US
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H T-Mobile US
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F U.S. Cellular
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H U.S. Cellular
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Verizon Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Verizon Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Optus
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Optus
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Vodafone
- Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H Vodafone
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
Steps On Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015)
- Download SuperSu.Zip.
- Copy The File in your Mobile Internal Memory.
- Switch Off Your Device.
- Enter Recovery Mode->Press and Hold the Power Off Button+Volume Up and Home Buttons at the Same time.
- It will lead you to Recovery mode.
- In Recovery Mode Select Install using Volume Key.
- Install the SuperSu Zip file which is you copied into your phone internal memory.
- Wait for the Process Complete.In few minutes your Device will restart.If it not restart Automatically Select Reboot manually.
- When the restart Completes you can find the SuperSu App in your mobile applications page.
Now you are done rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015) to make sure that your device is already rooted jut download or install the Root Checker below to check if you are successfully rooted, this app is free to install so no worries, enjoy!Download Root Checker