Steps on Rooting Oppo F7 Using KingoRoot
In this tutorial we will be using the popular rooting apps called KingoRootand it is very easy for you to follow the steps just make sure you read the steps carefully.
- NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball APK Download for Android
- Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews
- Oppo F7 System Update
Important Thing to Do Before Rooting Your Device
- Perform a Full-backup of your data, there are lots of backup apps like titanium backup, helium and many more, some of the apps required rooting access to fully perform backup some of it is available for non-rooted users.
- Ensure that you have at least 50% of Battery to avoid any issues
- Better sync your data lie phonebooks and photos
Steps on Rooting Oppo F7 Using KingoRoot APK
- Download the KINGOROOT APK file first, don’t worry this app is free and this is tested for many Oppo users.
- Once you are done downloading the rooting files next thing you do is INSTALL the KingoRoot app, when you see a prompt of INSTALL BLOCK just simply go to your Settings > Security > Unknown sources and tick the box to enable it and proceed to install the rooting app.
- Open the installed KingRoot app and then you will see a button just tap the “One Click Root” and wait for a couple of seconds to complete the rooting process.
- Once done your device Oppo F7 is now rooted, if your device still not rooted then please leave a comment below and we will give you some more tips on how to root your device.
Alternative Method On How To Root Oppo F7
- Download SuperSU file and Recovery Installer for Find 7 with Oppo USB driver.
- Install OPPO USB Driver
- Place SuperSU file to External or Internal Storage
- Run Recovery Installer for Oppo F7
- Choose option number 8-9 (Find 7a) or 0 (Find 7s) and wait for 30 seconds your device will reboot to recovery mode.
- Install SuperSU & reboot.
To ensure that your device is rooted you can check it by installing the Root Checker apps, if you see a green notification then you successfully root your device, next thing you need to do is to install TWRP, Tweaks and your journey to the world of rooting.