Easy way to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-G550FY
Rooting your Android Mobile device will give’s you a lot more advanced experience which is limited for a default users, now if you are one of advanced users who had already experience on how to root your device then its good for you and if not please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below to get assistance, there are lots of things you can get and the benefits on rooting your android mobile devices and of course there is also of disadvantage.
We will guide you here how to get a root access for your device Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-GG550FY and make sure your device is running an official STOCK ROM also known as Firmware, this steps required nothing but the Odin Utility, so please follow the steps accordingly.
Benefits on Rooting Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-G550FY
- Gain a full access of system
- Can Flash Different types of Custom ROM that is compatible for your device
- Install Rooted permission apps like ROM toolbox etc.
We at InfoMobileWeb Blog for Android and iOS only doing this for personal use or educational purposes, any Damage or Problems you might encounter during this process is not our responsible so “DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!”, and this guide is not tested to other devices so it means that this step is intended only to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-G550FY.
- PC, Odin Tool and .tar.md5 file
- Your device need to have at least 50% to 60% of battery to avoid interruption while rooting
- If you have data or apps that is important you need to Perform Backup first.
- Install USB Driver for your device Using Samsung Kies or if your using Windows 7 or 10 it will automatically install the driver for you
- Enable USB Debugging from your Settings>Developers options>USB Debugging (if Developers options is not yet enabled just go to About phone and Tap Build number 5 times)
Now you are all set and ready to root your android phones, note that all of the steps we are going to list below are very much important so read it carefully if you have doubt or not sure what to do please leave comment below this post.
Both flash and Knox counter will be triggered due to performing this rooting process, means that your device will now void the warranty.
Step by Step Guide on Rooting Process
- Download the file CF-Auto-Root-o5prolte-o5proltedd-smg550fy.zip (Credits: Chainfire)
- After you download extract this file and then you will see the extracted file or folder with a file CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5
- Download Odin Tool extract(We will open it later).
- Then turn off your device and then boot your device to DOWNLOAD MODE (Tap Power Button+Home Key+Volume Down at the same time until you see a warning then just Tap again the Volume Up).
- Now go to Odin Tool that you extracted earlier and open as Administrator because admin privileges is required for this process.
- While you open the Odin Tool Connect now your Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-G550FY using UTP cable and you will see an indication from Odin Tool that your device is connected, you can see it on the message box it says “Added!” (If you did not see anything like that on Odin Tool you might need to re-install USB driver and repeat the process.
- Now make sure you check only the Auto Reboot and the F. Reset Time, your all set now click AP/PDA and locate the files you extracted for CF-Auto-Root-o5prolte-o5proltedd-smg550fy.zip and select the file CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5,
- Next is just simply click START button to begin the process, while the process is running do not touch or interrupt this Odin Tool Window to avoid problems, when done you will see that a green button at the top left of the Odin Tool Windows that says PASS!.
After that your device might reboot automatically, and if not just simply remove your device from your PC and then reboot your Android device, and that’s it your Samsung Galaxy On5 Duos LTE SM-G550FY is now rooted. if you need to check that your device is already rooted just download ROOT CHECKER from Google Play Store its free to download and install from your device.
You might also try: