Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Flash
Root Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 have a lot of things to consider and of course, there are some good benefits you can get on rooting your Android device, some of this are the super user access in which you can optimize or customize your default Firmware also known as STOCK ROM, by default you only have a user access in which you can only read and write with your device, so when you are planning to flash CUSTOM ROM root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 J510GN is the first step and next is to flash CWMR (ClockWorkMode) or TWRP was also known as custom recovery.
Steps Also Works for: Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (J510H / J510FN / J510F / J510GN)
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Quick Specs
Screen Size: 5.2 inches
Android OS Version: v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Internal Storage: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Camera: Primary – 13mp | Front – 5MP
Released: Released 2016, April
We are not responsible in any damage you might encountered during this process, so do it at your own risk and remember that there are lots of users successfully root their device, so you need to read the steps carefully, if you are new to this process please read our post about Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017).
Things You Need To Have for Rooting
- Your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) device, PC, USB Cable
- Make sure you backup first all your data before doing this process, it might lost your data and apps installed
- Battery must at least 50% or more to avoid interruption
- Download This Files – SuperSU, TWRP 18.104.22.168 from the XDA Page
- Samsung Galaxy J5 USB Drivers Download to Android MTK Page
- Presence of mind and knowledge about risking your device from warranty void or damaged.
Steps for Flashing TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Using SuperSu
This rooting guide is intended only for Samsung Galaxy J5, do not try this if your device is not compatible, we need you be more careful on reading the steps if you have question o not sure what you are doing then please leave a comment below, we will do our best to help you, Big Credits to XPD Devs Team for Files and Android MTK for USB Driver
- Install device usb drivers and Extract Odin Tool.
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) – J510H / J510FN / J510F / J510GN.
- Boot to download mode by simply pressing both Volume Down + Home Key Button + Power Button at the same time and wait until you see a warning message.
- After seing warning message press Volume UP once to proceed Download Mode.
- Open Odin Tool as an administrator (Right Click Exe File and Run as Administrator), connect your android device to PC or laptop using USB Cable while you open the Odin Tool.
- From Odin Tool make sure you see a message indication that says “Added” in description on the left corner of Odin Tool Window.
- Now go back to Odin Tool and Select AP or PDA for older Odin and search for the downloaded tar file TWRP_3.0.2_SM_J510H.tar.
- Make sure you uncheck auto reboot option from the second tab.
- Click Start button to begin the flash process in rooting your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016), and you should see the succeeded command most of the time it says Success with Green Color at the top left corner of the Odin Tool Window.
- Unplug your device from your PC or Laptop and just to make sure just remove first the battery and insert it again now Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Now you have to Reboot your android device to TWRP and start flashing SUPERSU.
- Tap Install and select the SuperSU zip file you downloaded from your device then start flashing after flashing process for rooting you will see a reboot option tap on it to reboot and that’s it.
- To make sure you are rooted you can install Root Checker from Google Play Store to check if you successfully rooted your device.
We are delighted that you read our blog post on root Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 and we are hoping that this will help you, this is just the first step on flashing custom ROM or any android device that you wanted to customized.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, Root Procedure for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, Root Process