Root Samsung Galaxy C8 Tutorial
Are you looking for an easy guide on how you can root Samsung Galaxy C8 without using PC or laptop, well Android Crawl provide that for you, we created this post because most of our readers requesting us to create a tutorial how to root their Samsung Galaxy C8 device without any technical process or used computer, so here we will provide you a very simple and easy step, and also we will going to provide an alternative solution using PC so you have two options to choose whether you choose PC or the easy guideway.
Rooting your device has a lot of benefits but doing this will surely void your warranty, so make sure you know all the consequences if you want to your device, and also please follow the steps carefully provided here to avoid any issues.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Using SuperSU
- [TUT] How To Root J7 Max + 7.0 Nougat Tutorial
- [TUT] Root J5 Prime + 6.0 Marshmallow for SM-G570F and SM-G570Y
Important Things To Do Before Rooting Device
- Perform a full backup of your data, apps, games, movies and or photos – if you are rooted you can perform easily using the Titanium Backup.
- Make sure you have at least 60% of battery to avoid rooting interruption.
- Enable Developers Options and USB Debugging
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from your Settings>Lock Screen & Security
Before you can root your device make sure that you already have the required rooting files on your device and that it is installed, the files included here is not own or hosted from Android Crawl blog, we just put it here for the completion of this tutorial, and credit to the original file owner and to the KingRoot team.
Name : Kingroot
Version – 5.2.0
Size – 10.2MB
Root Samsung Galaxy C8 Using KingRoot App APK
- Download and Install The KingRoot APK App
- Install the KingRoot APP (Unknown Sources must enabled)
- Open the Kingroot App
- Then Click the Button on KingRoot to start rooting your device.
- Wait until rooting process is successfully completed
Congratulations you are now successfully rooted your device without using PC or Laptop, if this process not working on your end you can try the PC or Laptop Process that we are going to provide also here, go to the next page to see the PC Tutotial.