Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Tutorial
There are many reason why you need to root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro and there is PROS and CONS on doing this process, take note that when you are going to root your device you are already agree that you will void your warranty, that is why other users are rooting their device once the warranty is expired, so what we are about to do to do is to root your Android Phone and enjoy having some Custom ROM or tweaking your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C7010 .
Disclaimer: Android Crawl Blog will not be responsible for any damage or issue you might encountered during the process, this rooting procedure is tested, but Do IT at your OWN RISK!!
Pros when you root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Customize Device by flashing Custom ROM
- Improve performance by Flashing Tweaks
- Install Root Required apps such as Titanium Backup, Gravity box etc.
- Remove Bloatware and modify message look.
Cons when you root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Void Warranty
- Remove Samsung Knox Security
- Might leads to Soft Brick or Hard Brick
Things You Need To Do Before Starting The Process
- Make sure you perform a full backup of your data
- You have at least 70% of battery percentage to avoid any rooting interruption that might leads to bootlop
- Download the required files such as TWRP custom recovery and SuperSU files.
TWRP Custom Recovery (19.3 MB)
Odin Tool for PC or Lapop
SuperSU Rooting Files – Copy This to your Android Phone Internal Storage
Steps on How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Download 3 files – TWRP, Odin Tool and Samsung USB Driver
- Install Samsung USB Driver to Your PC or Laptop
- Copy SuperSU to Internal Storage
- Flash or Install TWRP – Go Here for Guide
- Once done on flashing the TWRP custom Recovery, next is turn off your device
- Boot to TWRP Custom Recovery by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power Button, just wait until you see the TWRP custom recovery
- After that, you can now perform first a BACKUP by tapping the backup button to ensure that when you encountered a problem you can restore it. (Recommended)
- Next thing you need to do is to flash SuperSU rooting files you download earlier by simply tapping the Install button from TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Locate the SuperSU file from your Install Storage and then hit flash, wait until it’s completed, your device will auto reboot.
Congratulations! your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is now rooted, to ensure that your device is fully rooted you can simply download or install Root Checker from Google Play Store, just open it and you will see similar to the image provided below. cheers!