Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Complete Guide
The important things to do before you can install, flash or tweak your Android Device is to gain a root access from your Android Phone, so this tutorial will provide you complete steps on how to ROOT Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 version, make sure you know the consequences when rooting your Android Device and that you are an advanced users to do this step. if you have any clarifications just leave a comment below this post.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Stock ROM Flash via Odin Tool
- [TUT] Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime via TWRP Step By Step
Important Things To Do Before Doing The Process
- Rooting Android Phones might lost your data such as Installed apps, music, videos and photos so make sure you backup first. Click Here
- Make sure your android device have at least 60% to 80% battery capacity to avoid rooting interruption.
- Download the Files TWRP_G610.tar in order for you to have a TWRP, we need this to flash SuperSU from Chainfire (Credit: XDA for TWRP Files)
We are not responsible for any issues you might encountered during this process, take note that rooting your device will void your warranty, this is tested so if you understand things like this Do it at your OWN RISK.
Download Files Below To Start The Process
All the files included here is not own by us, it is own and develop by the respective owner, we do not claim any files as our own, we just include it here for the purpose of this blog post tutorial works well.
- Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers or you can simply Search it from Google
- Latest Version of Odin Tool
- TWRP Custom Recovery
- SuperSU v2.65 you need this for rooting your device | You can also refer for SuperSu Chainfire Click Here
Steps on How To Install TWRP
If you are done all the important things we mention above, then follow the steps below, if you have any question or clarification about our blog post you can leave a comment below or contact us directly.
- You need to enable Developers Option you can Click it here how and then enable OEM unlock (This is important to avoid boot problems).
- Ensure that you don’t have Factory Reset Protection enabled in your Google account or you may never be able to boot again! More Infos: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6172890?hl=en
- Extract Odin Tool you download earlier.
- Install Samsung USB Driver
- Extract now the file you download earlier TWRP and after that you will see a recovery.img, this is the one we are going to use to install TWRP.
- Reboot or Boot your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) to Download Mode simple Turn Off Your Android Device and then HOLD Volume Down + Home Key.
- After that you will see a warning just Press Volume Up to proceed Download Mode.
You can Refer This Video Here:
- Open the Odin Tool then Connect your Android Device Using USB Cable and make sure your device is detected from Odin Tool, (if not repeat the USB Driver process).
- Now once your device is connected click the AP button and locate the recover.img which you extracted earlier from TWRP Zip File.
- Now before anything else just make sure you disable the Auto Reboot below the Option Tab sectopn.
- Then please check all if things are all set then if you sure enough its correct press or Click START button to begin the process on installing TWRP.
- While on the process do not touch any thing to avoid flash interruption just wait until you see that the flash process is completed.
- Now hold [Volume Down] + [Home] + [Power] buttons until the device turn off and at the very second leave the [Volume down] button and hold [Volume Up] button along with [Home] + [Power] buttons until you reach recovery mode. (If you end up in stock recovery, start again from download mode step.)
- Then connect the USB Mouse to the Device via OTG adapter, at this point, you will reach the screen asking you if you want to allow system modifications.
- You will want to swipe to allow, otherwise the OS will replace TWRP once you boot!
Steps on How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 via TWRP
- Place the SuperSU from your internal Storage or External Storage such us SD Card (Recommended)
- Flash it through TWRP (Just simply hold Volume Up + Home Key + Power Button).
- If you can’t mount internal storage, use ADB SIDELOAD instead.
- Go to [Reboot] -> [System].
Flashing SuperSU to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) via TWRP Video Guide Below
If you find this turorial interesting please don’t forget to share us and we hope that we help you with this, enjoy!