Root MyPhone my28S Tutorial
MyPhone is one of the most affordable smartphone providers that releases cool Android device, and if you are looking on how you can root MyPhone my28S then you are in a right place because here we will show you how you can root your device.
This tutorial might work on another device but we highly recommend you to do this only on MyPhone my28S, there are so many advance and good benefits when rooting your device but you must learn the fact that doing this will void your warranty or bootloop your device, just follow the steps provided here and make sure also you DOWNLOAD all the Required files to root your device.
- How To Get MyPhone Rio Fun Unlimited Internal Storage
- [TUT] Root MyPhone My33 Tutorial and Flash or Install CWMR
- Download MyPhone My33 Custom ROM (Asus ZenGo ROM)
Right now MyPhone my28S worth only around 1599.00 pesos in Philippine currency which is really affordable for all Pinoy, and also this device has a 5.1 Lollipop Android version, with 1,450 mAh battery and one of the good things about this local brand is supported 5 megapixels of camera on main, and then 1.2 GHz of CPU speed. For complete specs, you can visit the full specs of MyPhone my28S
Important Things Before Rooting your Device
- Make sure you have at least 70% or higher of battery capacity to avoid rooting interruption.
- Perform Backup all your data to avoid losing apps, photos, and games.
- Download the rooting files that we provide here.
- Your MyPhone my28S device and presence of mind.
Rooting your device will void its warranty and Android Crawl Blog will not be responsible for any damage during the rooting procedure, so do it at your own risk.
NOTE: This method is only applicable to Myphone My28/ My28s
Rooting Files for MyPhone My28S
Steps how you can root MyPhone my28S
- Download the Kingroot APK file and then install it to your device, you might need to enable the unkown sources from your Settings>Security.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Wifi then open the Kingroot app you installed earlier, then you can tap the option ROOT or GREEN CIRCLE BUTTON
- Once the CHECK icon appears, this means that your MyPhone my28S is successfully rooted, after that reboot your device and you are good to go.
- To Ensure that your device is rooted, go to Google Play Store and Install Root Checker.
If you have any clarification about how you can ROOT MyPhone my28S then please leave a comment below and we will do our best to help you out your concerns, enjoy!