Simple Way to Root Firefly Mobile Intense Desire
As an Android users who have their own Android Phones like this Firefly Mobile Intense Desire the first ever thing keep in mind for all advanced users is “how to root their Android phones”, so in this tutorial, we will guide you a simple and easy way on how to Root Firefly Mobile Intense Desire so just follow the steps we provided below and make sure that “You Download the Required Rooting Files and Flash Files TWRP” to ensure a successful rooting procedure for your device.
But before we start we will discuss a very important specs that this device posses, and why this device worth to buy, just see the details of some quick specs provided and listed below.
- 5.5 inches Phablet smartphone
- Android Lollipop 5.1
- 3GB RAM
- 13 MP Main Camera with DUAL Flash
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 Using Chainfire Utility
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110 Using Odin Tool
- How To Flash SuperSU Zip Using TWRP and Root Samsung Device
Steps On Rooting Firefly Mobile Intense Desire
- The first thing we need to do is to download KINGROOT 4.8.0.APK
- Install the Kingroot APK (You need to enable unknown sources from your settings)
- Once you have installed the Kingroot APK Open it
- Click or tap Optimize Now button
- Wait until optimize done and then tap again to continue
- Once successful you are now rooted
- To check if your device is already rooted install the “Root Checker” from Google Play Store to verify if your device is successfully rooted.
Steps On Flashing TWRP Custom Recovery
Important: before proceeding on this steps, make sure that you perform the root process instructed above because flashing TWRP required root access.
Once you have downloaded all the files mentioned above we are now ready to flash the TWRP for your Firefly Mobile Intense Desire just follow the steps carefully and have fun.
- Download and install Rashr tools
- Open and boot to recovery mode
- Locate the recovery.image files that are also provided above.
- Then tap to start flashing the TWRP custom recovery
Congratulations! you now successfully ROOT your Firefly Mobile Intense Desire and flash the custom recovery or TWRP, if you have any follow questions or clarifications please leave a comment below, and we will do our best to answer it.