Remove Bloatware or Default Pre-Installed Un-necessary Apps
What is Bloatware or Pre-installed apps?
– Bloatware is software that has unnecessary features that use large amounts of memory and RAM. Software comes to be known as bloatware when it becomes so unwieldy that its functionality is drowned out by its useless features.
Why You Should Remove Pre-Installed Apps or Bloatware?
– Mostly as a user we have no permission to remove the application that we never use or some of us never use it for some reason that we only concern on receive text and call as well as accessing our social networking site’s and only play games, so we many user’s might not use it or remove it, so basically the built in apps are always remain in our mobile phone, so when you are going to install new application and it says insufficient storage it is because pre-installed apps or bloatware is using large amount of space in internal storage or internal memory and the very big problem is we can’t move it in our SD Card or External Storage or Memory Card and usually it slows down the device every-time we reboot the device it always loaded and initiated when some of us never ever use the pre-installed apps, we know that other user’s are use it but how about the user’s not using it, so here you will learn how to remove it.
Here is a list of some of those apps:
- * GooglePlay Books
- * GooglePlay Magazines
- * GooglePlay Movies & TV
- * Google Play Music
- * GoogleSearch
- * Google+
- * GoogleTalk
- * Hangouts
- * VoiceSearch
- * GooglePlay Games
- * GooglePlay Newsstand
- * Line(optional)
- * GMail(optional)
- * GalaxyApps (optional)
1. Make BACKUP of your device.Titanium Backup is the most recommended app to back up your device before you start deleting system apps, which is risky and could cause serious trouble if you make a wrong move. So, most importantly, make backup.
2. Install an app from Google Playstore. Enter keywords like “remove system app“or “System app remover“, you should get a lot of results. Fo rexample, “system app remover” developed by JUMOBILE.
3. Launch the app.You need to grant the Superuser request at the first time you launch this app.
4. Go to Menu>> System Apps>> then check those bloatware apps you want to uninstall.
5. You can also check the Recycle Bin features for backup of all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them whenever you need.
1. Go to the app drawer and hold the Recent Apps button. It will launch the launcher menu.
2. Select “Uninstall apps”. All the apps that can be uninstalled will have a minus sign at the top.
3. Disable the apps you don’t want. You can only disable the apps you don’t want. You can’t uninstall them.
– In Touchwiz you can DISABLE some system apps, but not delete. Disabling an app means that it will not appear in your drawer and will be freezed and can’t be opened until you enable it again. It probably makes your phone faster as they’re less process running in background, but you can’t increase your system memory as you can’t delete it.
Do it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any harm to your device in this process.