Flash Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Stock Using SP Flash Tool Complete Guide
Fix Bootloop, Restore Default Stock ROM, Soft Brick, and Hard Brick Issue
Are you having a problem with how you are going to fix your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 from being bootloop? or even soft brick or hard brick? or you might want to get back to stock ROM where you first purchase your CM flare s4, for example you recently updated Cherry Mobile Flare S4 device to new version and you encountered issue like always see a logo or always rebooting, now worry no more because on this guide we are going to provide you a stock ROM, first is of course you need to download all files needed below.
File Size: 1.6GB
Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Stock ROM [Flash via SPFT]
Pre-requisite of this guide is listed below;
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Device
- Make Sure to have at least 50% up battery remaining.
- PC/Laptop with Windows 7 or Windows 10 OS
- A USB Cable for your device to connect into PC/Laptop
- Commonsense, and reading the step carefully
Now after you download all the files needed above we will now proceed on fixing your Cherry Mobile S4, make sure you download all files above.
Steps on how to flash STOCK ROM for Cherry Mobile Flare S4
- The first step is to enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging from your android device, just simply navigate to your Settings>About Phone>Tap build number 7 times to unlock Developer Option. Tap back and find Developer Option and switch on OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging after that turn off Phone, (If your device is bootloop or not working just skip this step)
- Next is, of course, you need to install USB Driver for your device just connect your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Android device and the computer will automatically install the required driver, just wait until it is complete installing. (If USB Driver already installed just skip this step)
- Extract the SP Flash Tool you downloaded earlier and open it and extract the Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Stock ROM your downloaded and locate the scatter loading and to load the file from SP Flash Tool from their click the download button the flashing is now processing so just relax and wait for it to complete.
- When it is complete you will see a green button that will appear and it means that flashing Stock ROM is now completed, just simply remove your device from PC/Laptop.