How To Recover or Restore MyPhone my33 Stock ROM or Firmware
MyPhone my33 Stock ROM is an official firmware for this device, which is essential to all my33 users, so if you are looking for MyPhone my33 official firmware then you are in the right place because we are going to provide you here with the copy of the firmware with a complete and step by step tutorial on how you are going to flash the stock firmware.
Just follow all the steps provided here and you’re good to go, make sure that you flash only this ROM for the specific model of MyPhone mention above because if you try to flash this firmware to another model will seriously brick your device so make sure is really MyPhone my33.
- Flash MyPhone My87 DTV Stock ROM Using SP FlashTool
- Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017)
- Benefits of Rooting Your Android Device and What is the Disadvantage
If you have encountered some issues such as softbrick, or bootloop in which you tried to reset your android phones or device using settings and when it reboot it permanently get stuck on booting which only displays a logo or a black screen, now the only solution with this is to re-flash or flash MyPhone My87 Stock ROM via SP FlashTool in order for you to completely recover your device.
Things to do Before Doing the process
Make sure that your BATTERY CAPACITY is atleast 60% above before doing the flashing to avoid flash interruption that will leads to permanent damaged or hard brick, make sure also you have the importantly files downloaded the we will going to provide below, including the PC, USB Driver for your Device to be readable from PC and USB Cable.
Stock Firmware_MY33+wiko.zip All The files, drivers, Stock Firmware, drivers is own by the respected owners so big credit to them, we do not claim as our own to any files provided here.
Steps To Flash MyPhone My33 Stock ROM or Firmware
- Download MediaTek Auto Drivers Installer and Extract
- Just choose your Operating System Win 7/Win8
For Win 10, Install Drivers USB_VCOM_Driver.rar – In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
- Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
- After installation is completed,restart your computer to make the changes take effect.
- Open flash_tool.exe, click on the Download Tab, Extract the downloaded Stock ROM to the desktop of your computer.
- Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6753_Android_scatter)
- For Bootloop only Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download Only” and check mark all except Preloader.
Note: If deadboot/hardbrick set “Download+Format” and check Preloader.
- Click Download.
- Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
- After the Download, you will see a Green Check notification appears, disconnect your cellphone then Open it.
That’s it! your MyPhone My33 device is now restored, unbrick, unroot or reprogram completely, you will now see the fresh like new Firmware of your device which you first bought it, enjoy!
Download MyPhone my33 Stock ROM and Files
Credits To: AndroidCribs, Dominique Arriola, Dess Lagnirac, Budz Navs, MyPhone MY33 (Official)
How to fix Bootloop and Deadboot for Myphone My33, How to Unroot MyPhone my33, How to restore original MyPhone my33, MyPhone My33 Official Firmware, How to fix Bootloop and Deadboot for Myphone My33