MX Player Popular Video Player for Android
MX Player is the most popular video player apps for android which can play lots of different video extension, one of the important thing to consider is that video is created in different format for a reason such as to get the high quality or to have a less amount of storage to spend like .3gp video, well if you are looking for the best video then this is really for you and its free to download from Google Play Store, which is also have a Premium version that you can purchased worth 260 peso (PH currency).
- How To Save Android Battery Using Greenify Complete Guide
- Pokemon GO Hacks Using Fly GPS 100% Working 2017
- Essential Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Secret Codes
MX Player Features
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
Now this time we will also give’s you an idea on what are the video supported on this video, take note that this is one of the best video player which is also good if you love watching movies from your Android Phones.
How To Install This Video Player
- Install the Player Here
- Next is to install Codec (This is important since codec is the additional features in order for MX player to work well on your device) click here to install codec.
MX Player Codec (ARMv7)
MX Player Codec for ARMv7 CPUs, including NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
MX Player – The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, this app has to be installed first. This video player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
Now take note if you installed the MX Player for the first time and open the apps there some reason that the MX player will ask you to installed the codec so its up to you if you installed the codec or not, if you feel that the video is playing well without installing the codec then you are good to go.
What I love this video player is that it also supports subtitle in different format below are the list the 100% working subtitle supports of this app.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
.3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and many more.
If you find other video that is working to this video player, well please help us update this post to ensure that MX Player android apps have the great user experience and we are glad that you try this app.
Pro version of MX Player (260 pesos) can also be downloaded: CLICK HERE TO GET PRO VERSION APP
We are thankful that you read our MX Player Reviews and we are hoping that you enjoy reading this reviews and most specially hope this help you from streaming videos, enjoy!