LG V35 ThinQ Specs
Date Released: June, 2018
|Display||Type||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant
- Always-on display
- LG UX 6.0+
|Body||Dimensions||151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||157 g (5.54 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
|Camera||Primary||Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 16 MP (f/1.9, no AF), phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary||8 MP (f/1.9)|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video|
|Memory||External Slot||microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||128 GB, 6 GB RAM (V35+) or 64 GB, 6 GB RAM (V35)|
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery|
|Available Color||New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray|
|Platform||OS||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Sound||Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- B&O Play certified
- 24-bit/48kHz audio recording
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DTS-X sound
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|Radio||Stereo FM radio with RDS|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Features||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
LG V35 ThinQ Review
LG V35 ThinQ Specs and feature has the combination of a bit mid-range and a touch of a high-end smartphone. The phone has been officially announced last month of May 2018 and then was able to launch for availability at the Global market last June 2018. The phone a full-screen view display just like the other latest smartphone nowadays. The phone is also known as LG V35+ ThinQ with 128 GB of storage. Phone memory storage has a variant where it matters also the market price.
V35 ThinQ comes with 6.0 inches and has a display type of P-OLED capacitive touchscreen. It has a dimension of 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in) and weighing 157g. It is built with front/black glass and aluminum frame. The phone is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass version 5. It is supported up to 4G LTE network band along with the Nano SIM card type.
One of the highlights of the smartphone is having features of IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) and MIL-STD-810G compliant. The display resolution has the specs of 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio and 537PPi density. It has multitouch features as well as Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant, Always-on display, and LG UX 6.0+. The phone runs with the Operating system of Android 8.0 Oreo. It is powered by 2.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor along with the GPU of Adreno 630.
The RAM capacity of the V35 ThinQ is 6 GB with a built-in internal memory of 64 GB storage. As the Plus version of the phone which is the V35+ has a 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory. Aside from the RAM and internal memory, all the specs are the same between the V35 and V35+. Also, it is supported on an expandable external memory storage via microSD card up to the capacity of 400 GB and it has a dedicated slot to use. The 400 GB storage for the external memory is seldom to include since it is the maximum capacity of the smartphone that can cater nowadays.
The primary camera has the dual lens feature which has the quality of 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 16 MP (f/1.9, no AF) with a phase detection and laser autofocus features and a dedicated LED flash. The camera features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, and panorama. The secondary or the front camera has a quality of 8 MP f/1.9 only without LED Flash. As for the video resolution, it has a quality of 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz with stereo sound rec., and HDR video features. Aside from the camera quality of the secondary camera that is bit disappointing, the primary camera and the video quality specs are quite competitive.
On the other hand, the V35 ThinQ smartphone has packed with all the types of sound alerts, Loudspeaker and 3.5mm jack port. Additionally, the sound features pack with 32-bit/192kHz audio, B&O Play certified, 24-bit/48kHz audio recording, and DTS-X sound. It has also active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic that is very useful and important especially during call time. The connectivity has the following specs and features of WiFi (dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, and hotspot), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP, LE, aptX HD), GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO), NFC, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, and USB 3.1 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. As what other latest smartphone has, it has Fingerprint scanner rear-mounted along with the other sensors features such as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and color spectrum.
The battery is non-removable battery Li-Po 3300 mAh with a fast charging features. It has a quick charge 3.0 and wireless charging features included. The colors available of the phone are New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray only. The official price of the phone is about 800 EUR or Php 44,900.00 for the Philippines market price.
- LG Q7 Series Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews
- LG G7 ThinQ Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews (Php 52,569.95 SRP)
- LG V30S ThinQ Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews
- 6.0 inches with P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display type
- IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- MIL-STD-810G compliant features
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protected
- Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant and Always-on display features
- High-resolution display specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 2.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor
- 64 GB, 6 GB RAM (V35) or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM (V35+)
- External memory up to 400 GB capacity via microSD card
- Primary camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 16 MP (f/1.9, no AF) with phase detection and laser autofocus with LED flash.
- Video resolution: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz with stereo sound rec. and HDR video.
- 32-bit/192kHz audio and B&O Play certified features
- 24-bit/48kHz audio recording and DTS-X sound features
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner rear-mounted with an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and color spectrum features.
- Li-po 3300 mAh battery with fast charging features and wireless charging
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP (f/1.9)
- Non-removable battery