How Can I Install TWRP for Cherry Mobile Flare S5To Install the latest TWRP version for your Cherry Mobile Flare S5 you need to use the PC Tools called “SP Flash Tool” which is the most powerful tool to flash TWRP Custom Recovery, now this tutorial is a step by step guide on how you can flash it, doing this has a lot of benefits and one of the best reason of this is that you can easily root your Cherry Mobile Flare S5 by just simply Flashing SuperSU, now, of course, we will also guide you on how you can root your CM Flare S5 so please stay tune and continue read this process.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 Stock ROM Firmware + Flash Guide
- Cherry Mobile Flare S Play V05 Stock ROM Flash Using SP Flash Tool
- Recover Your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 (Stock ROM)
Make sure that you follow all the steps procedure on flashing the TWRP Custom Recovery for Cherry Mobile Flare S5, and download all the files need to make this thing possible, you need also your PC, before doing anything you might need to read the Things You Need To Know About Your Android Phone, What are The Benefits and Disadvantage of Rooting Your Device.
Download Files Needed Below
Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Stock ROM – You Need this to get the scatter file ROM (Download Here).
TWRP_PLAY.zip – This file is a custom recovery where you can to flash tweaks, custom ROM, and SuperSU root files (12.3 MB).
SP Flash Tool – A PC Application use to flash Stock ROM and Custom Recovery Such As TWRP or CWMR.
SuperSU – This is use root your android phone device after you install TWRP Custom Recovery.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Cherry Mobile Flare S5
- After you download SP Flash Tool extract this to see the executable files and just open it.
- Install correct ADB and Vcom driver in your PC from above link, incorrect driver installation cause failure on flashing, so make sure it is successfully installed.
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery and extract it using WinRAR or 7zip.
- While you are in SP Flash tools from your PC go to Download tab and click on load scatter file and select scatter file from stock ROM folder.
Click Page 2 To Continue Reading