Tutorial On How To ROOT Samsung Galaxy C7 Using TWRP
There are different ways to make your device rooted and the most popular one is root Samsung Galaxy C7 using TWRP custom recovery which is one of the safest and easy to perform, but of course you must accept the fact that there are some pros and cons when you are going to root your device and some of this will be listed on this post so please continue reading.
Samsung Galaxy C7 was already announced in the market, in fact, this model had already released a new version (Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro & Samsung Galaxy C7 2017) which we already included on out tutorial so if you have those type of device then you can follow the related post we provided below.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device will void your warranty and will lead to bootlop, softbrick or hardbrick, Android Crawl Blog will not be responsible for any damage you might encounter for your Device, rooting your device has a lot of advantage but with caution so DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro + TWRP Installation Guide
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) Complete Guide
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016) Complete Guide
Pros when you root Samsung Galaxy C7
- Customize Device by flashing Custom ROM
- Improve performance by Flashing Tweaks
- Install Root Required apps such as Titanium Backup, Gravity box etc.
- Remove Bloatware and modify message look.
Cons when you root Samsung Galaxy C7
- Void Warranty
- Remove Samsung Knox Security
- Might leads to Soft Brick or Hard Brick
Things You Need To Do Before Starting The Process
- Make sure you perform a full backup of your data
- You have at least 70% of battery percentage to avoid any rooting interruption that might lead to bootlop
- Download the required files such as TWRP custom recovery and SuperSU files.
TWRP Custom Recovery
Odin Tool for PC or Laptop
SuperSU Rooting Files – Copy This to your Android Phone Internal Storage
Steps on How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7
- Download 3 files – TWRP, Odin Tool and Samsung USB Driver
- Install Samsung USB Driver to Your PC or Laptop
- Copy SuperSU to Internal Storage
- Flash or Install TWRP – Go Here for Guide
- Once done on flashing the TWRP custom Recovery, next is turn off your device
- Boot to TWRP Custom Recovery by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power Button, just wait until you see the TWRP custom recovery
- After that, you can now perform first a BACKUP by tapping the backup button to ensure that when you encountered a problem you can restore it. (Recommended)
- Next thing you need to do is to flash SuperSU rooting files you download earlier by simply tapping the Install button from TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Locate the SuperSU file from your Install Storage and then hit flash, wait until it’s completed, your device will auto reboot.
Congratulations! your Samsung Galaxy C7 is now rooted, to ensure that your device is fully rooted you can simply download or install Root Checker from Google Play Store, just open it and you will see similar to the image provided below. cheers!