Root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016) Step By Step Tutorial
This tutorial will guide you on How you can root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016), and as you remembered that this device was being released last May of 2016, if you are one of the users having this device and looking for a tutorial on how to root your device then you are a right place, because today Android Crawl Blog is started doing the daily blogs and our main goals to create interesting blog posts such as Tutorial and Flashing, now lets get back to our main topic about ‘Galaxy C7 SM-C7000‘ without any further explanation lets start doing the process.
Samsung Galaxy C7 is a new mid-range Android Smartphones with cool features, this is best for gaming and good for those who love using a huge screen because this is a 5.7 inch, and a good quality of camera of 16 Megapixel Main camera and 8 Megapixel front camera which you will enjoy taking up pictures and collect memories, since this time it’s 2017 as we all know Samsung is now release another latest version of this device “Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro” and “Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017)”, just stay back and relax because we will do all rooting process for each model, but let’s focus now on this Samsung Galaxy SM-C7000 2016 version.
Things You Need To Have Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016)
Before we start rooting your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016) we need first to do some important thing, just follow the pre-requisites of this process.
- First, is make sure you perform a full backup of your Data such as photos, music, and video, this might be lost your data so make sure you do it first.
- Ensure that your device has at least 60% to 80% of battery percentage remaining to avoid any issues while doing the rooting process.
- Download Samsung Galaxy USB Driver, Odin Tool for Flashing, and Rooting Files
Samsung USB Driver (15.3 MB)
Odin3_v3.12.3.zip (1.09 MB)
Root Files for C7 (2016)
Rooting your device will void your warranty and will lead to bootlop, softbrick or hardbrick, Android Crawl Blog will not be responsible for any damage you might encounter for your Device, rooting your device has a lot of advantage but with caution so DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!.
Step By Step Guide On How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016)
- Go to your SETTINGS and Enable Developers Option by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times, until you see a notification that says “you are now a developer”.
- Now Enable USB Debugging simply go to Settings>Developer Options and tap USB Debugging to check or enable it.
- Then Go To Your PC and extract the Odin Tool (Odin3_v3.12.3.zip) you download earlier.
- Disable FRP lock of your smartphone.(you can Google on how to do it).
- Download and Install the CROM Service APK (not available in Play Store) on your smartphone.(You can easily find CROM Service app using Google)
- Unzip the Root-files.zip file into your computer, this is the files we need to root your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016).
- Move the Superuser2.78.apk file into your smartphone and install it, you need to enable Unknown Sources for you to install APK file for your device by simple navigating to SETTINGS>Security and then tap to check or enable it.
- After that Turn OFF your Android Phone and Boot To DOWNLOAD MODE by simple press and hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button until it will vibrate and you will see a Warning Message just simply press Volume Up to proceed into Download Mode.
- Install Samsung Galaxy USB Driver and then connect your device to your computer using USB data cable.
- Open The Odin Tool you extracted earlier.
- Then Make sure that when you open Odin Tool the “F.Rest Time” and “Auto Reboot” is the only option checked the option box of Odin Tool.
- Now once all set, just click the button AP and select the .tar File that you can get inside the Root-Files.zip you extracted as well.
- Then next is double check all the setup from Odin tool, and do not interrupt your device or disconnect the cable, then click START Button to start the Odin Tool Rooting Process for your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016).
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016) Complete Rooting Files Below
Once the process is completed, you will see a green circle icon from Odin Tool indicates that Odin Tool Successfully flash the Root process, do not touch anything from your USB data cable or your device, just wait because your device will automatically reboot normally, and take note that you need to open the Superuser application from your device and tap on new user to get root permission on Galaxy C7, to make sure or to verify if your device is now rooted, just go to Google Play Store and install Root Checker Android App to check if your device is successfully rooted.
Congratulations, you are now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy C7 (2016) device, if you have any clarification regarding this process don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we will do out best to help you. cheers!