Tutorial On How You Can Root MyPhone myA7 DTV
Note: Android Crawl is not responsible for any damage or issues you might encounter this rooting process is tested to thousand users so Root your device at your own RISK.
Important Thing to Do Before Rooting Your Device
- Perform a Full-backup of your data, there are lots of backup apps like titanium backup, helium and many more, some of the apps required rooting access to fully perform backup some of it is available for non-rooted users, this process will wipe out your data so please perform a backup first.
- Ensure that you have at least 80% of Battery to avoid any issues.
- Better sync your data like phonebooks and photos.
- Download Required Files Provided.
- Enable the USB Debugging to follow the steps provided.
- Allow installation of APPS (because we will use APK apps) from unknown sources.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
When you root your MyPone myA7 you agree with the Advantage and disadvantage of gaining root access privileges, so make sure you know what you’re doing before deciding to root your device.
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Without PC Needed (Tested)
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus (SM-C710F) with TWRP Custom Recovery
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy S9 with TWRP Custom Recovery Installation Guide
Steps On How To Root MyPhone myA7 DTV
- Download the KingoRoot APK latest version provided (you can download the APK which is the first listed).
- Now if you download KingoRoot APK via PC place it to your SD Card or internal storage of your MyPhone myA7 DTV and locate the APK file.
- Tap to install the KingoRoot APK (you might need to enable the UNKNOWN SOURCES just follow the instruction on your smartphone.
- After installing the “KingoRoot APK” just tap “TRY IT” and then tap next to the “GET NOW” the app will start rooting your smartphone.
- Done, to ensure rooting is successfully perform Install the ROOT CHECKER from Google Play Store.