Tutorial On How To Flash TWRP To Any Samsung Devices
Flash TWRP to any devices is one of the essential parts when you wanted to have a custom recovery in order for you guys to ROOT or Flash some custom ROM or wanted to tweak something from your Samsung Galaxy Device, make sure that you understand all the consequences before doing this step because flashing custom recovery or rooting your device will void your warranty and might face unstable performance of your device.
Flash TWRP Into Samsung Galaxy Device Benefits
- You have the capabilities on flashing Custom ROM
- Let you flash modified tweak files easily using TWRP
- Easy to use Xposed Modules for Rooted Users
- Easy for you to Root and Unroot with the Flashable Zip files SuperSU by Chainfire
- Take a full backup before doing any tweaks to ensure you can restore it later
- Easy to for you to choose a previous backup and then restore
- Remote or bloatware using TWRP and to Underclock and overclock
- Perform a Clean Cache, Wipe Cache and Wipe Data
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) Complete Guide
- How To Get MyPhone Rio Fun Unlimited Internal Storage
- How To Transfer Data from Android to iOS iPhone Devices Using SHAREit
- This is only intended for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- You need to have a PC or Laptop that is running Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Must have at least 70% or 80% Battery percentage remaining to avoid any interruption
- Perform A Full backup of you data such as Image, Photos, videos, and apps, it might delete your important files
- Download SuperSU.zip by Chainfire for rooting files and then copy or move it to Internal Storage, you can search specific rooting tutorial here at Android Crawl Blog, just search for your specific device and you will see a link of TWRP file for your device.
- Now, Download and install Samsung Kies Software for PC
- After That Download Samsung Galaxy USB Driver from your PC or Laptop / USB Driver Copy
- Download and Extract Odin Tool from your PC.
- Download TWRP for your Samsung Device (You will see list of post here just look for your model on the list to download TWRP)
Steps on How To Flash TWRP Into Samsung Galaxy Device
- Enable Developers Option by simply going to your SETTINGS>About Phone and find the “Build Number” and then tap 7 times until you see an indication that says “You are now a developer”.
- You Need to Enable the USB Debugging and OEM unlocking since we already enable Developer Options just navigate to Settings>Developer Options and then enable or tap the USB Debugging to enable it.
- Open the Odin Tool File you extracted earlier and the RUN as Administrator (Just right click on the exe file then choose Run as Administrator), if there is and ADB installation just let it finish.
- Then Turn Off Your Samsung Galaxy Device and then Boot into DOWNLOAD MODE by pressing VOLUME DOWN + HOME KEY + POWER BUTTON at the same time and wait for a couple of seconds until you see a warning image then released the key and then hit Volume Up to proceed into Download Mode.
- Then after that, while Odin Tool is open connect your Smartphone to your computer using USB Data cable then go to your PC, make sure that you already installed the Samsung Galaxy USB driver, this is essential because it won’t connect or your PC can’t read your device.
- If your device is already connected you will notice from the Odin Tool that it is now detected, and there is a light blue with a COM4 indicates that your device is detected (see screenshot)
- Now click the AP button from the Odin Tool and then locate the TWRP .tar file from where you download it from your PC.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset” is checked, just check it on Options Tab of Oding Tool.
- Once all is set, make sure you double check all the setup and re-read the instruction above if all is good then click START button to begin flashing the TWRP custom recovery for your device.
Congratulations! you now have your TWRP custom recovery, you can now proceed on rooting your device or flash Custom Recovery, enjoy!