This tutorial is only for educational purposes, that will guide you how you can easily download video or photo using your Android Phone.
The first thing you need to do is to download the free Android App “INST DOWNLOADER“, yes! its free and you can get it from Google Play Store or Download the Latest Normal APK File here.
Apps You Might Like:
- Titanium Backup Reviews for 2017 Best Apps Ever (Rooted)
- MX Player Reviews Best Video Player for Android 2017
- Best Messaging Apps GO SMS Pro 2017 Updates
Next is to have a Facebook account which is also connected to your IG or Instagram account, now once you have that you will simply look for a public post on Instagram such as videos or photos.
Inst Download Screenshot
Once you decided a specific photo or video to download, you now then open the app Inst Downloader and do not close it switches back to IG app and on the video post or photo post you want to get just look the 3dots at the top right corner of the post and then tap it, you will see an options that says “copy link”.
Note: If you did not see any copy link option – it means that the account of the user posted the video or photo is in private.
So, meaning you can’t download a photo or video post that’s in private, only the public account is what you can get.
Let’s get back to the topic, if you manage to copy the link just switch back to the app inst downloader then just click check URL.
How To Install APK?
- Download the Inst Download APK and place it on your SD Card or Internal Storage if you are using your PC or Laptop
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from your Settings>Lock Screen and Security
- Then Locate the APK file where you place it, then tap to install.
- Extract OBB if any, and paste it to File Manager/Android/OBB (create OBB folder if not exist)
Now the app will check the url and the image or video will be shown, you will now see another option which says Save Image or Save video.
All the file you download is default save to your internal storage.
Download Inst Download
The APK is a file that you can use to install the Android apps or games manually from your Android device or install for Android Emulator like blue-stacks.