Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Tutorial
if you ever wondering why resetting on your devices is important then you are in a right place because we will be going to guide you how you can hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in easy steps, this procedure will make your device fresh like the first time you bought or purchased your device, default apps, fresh system, now there are two ways to reset your device the first one is to reset in normal way which is called factory reset via settings or hard reset using stock recovery or custom recovery.
We’ll you might also consider the fact that when you reset your Android Phone it will erase all your existing apps and games from your device so if there is something you will need to do then you need first to backup all your important android apps and android games or even photo or videos that are stored in internal storage, the external storage might delete as well so make sure you remove before performing the reset procedure.
Remember that there are many reasons why android users are looking on how to reset their device, and some of this is when they forgot the PIN, Password, Pattern or even you wanted to sell your device and make a reset to protect your personal information.
Remember Always your Google Accounts use on the Device
As we all know that Google spread a new security that when you reset your device you are forcing to log in from what is previously set up Google Accounts on your device so make sure that when are going to hard reset your device always take note the Gmail Accounts login to your device so you won’t faced any problems.
List of Solution How you can Bypass “Verify Your Account”
I have seen some other solution’s which worth try since I’ve read there comments someone got recovers using the solution below and someone do not, but if your device has an OTG support then it is possibly recovered.
Steps On How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920W8
Remember that this steps or procedure works also to other Samsung device so you can also try it if you want just follow the steps below.
- Press Menu button.
- Now, tap on Settings.
- A lot of options come in. Navigate towards Backup & Reset option and tap on it.
- Tap on Factory data reset option from there. A warning screen will arrive, tap on Reset phone. Wait few minutes and soon the factory reset operation will be completed.
Hard Reset using Recovery Mode
- Boot into recovery mode. (Turn Off Device then Hold and press POWER BUTTON+POWER UP+HOME KEY)
- Use Volume Buttons to navigate between options and Power to select an option in Recovery.
- From recovery select wipe data factory reset and wait while the hard reset process is completed.
- If you doing a hard reset to fix software related issue such as bootloop then perform following task also: wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache (located under Advance).
- Once you have done everything, go back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
If you find this blog helpful then please help us spread the world of our blog by simply share us to social media or from your friends, thanks!