Flash G930SKSU1APH3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S7 SM-G930S
Galaxy S7 SM-G930S Flash Latest Firmware 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Samsung company is now releasing a new firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930S with android version of 6.0.1 marshmallow (G930SKSU1APH3), this is being rolled out in korea and was also release earlier in Philippines, you can always update your firmware but make sure to follow this step by step guide for you to successfully install the latest update. You might also try checking first in your device and update in OTA, just navigate to your Settings>About Phone and try checking it manually, if still you don’t received and update for this version then flashin it via odin tool is the best way.
- Backup or Restore Android ROM Samsung Galaxy J5 via TWRP
- Manga Rock Premium – Ultimate Manga Reader v2.2.3 APK
Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G93oS Using Odin Tool Step by Step
Make sure you are not rooted and your device has at least 50% or much better to have it in 80% to avoid any flash interruption, and you also need to download the files needed below.
After you download all the files that required, we can now proceed on the tutorial for flashing the Samsung Galaxy S7 Firmware.
- Go to the files you downloaded from your PC and extract the firmware for samsung Galaxy S7, after extracting the zip files you will see a .tar.md5 file and other optional files.
- Next is to extract also the Odin Tool v3.12.3 and open this application and make sure you open it as “run as administrator” this is required to have admin privileges and to make this flashing process work smoothly and fine.
- Next is get your device and turn it off, make sure it completely turn off you will notice the vibration when you turn this will let you know that your device is now turn off.
- After your turn off your device next is to boot your android phone Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930S into Download Mode by just simply press and hold down the Home+Volume down+Power Button at the same time, just wait until you see a warning on your screen then after you see the warning screen just press the Volume up button to enter the Download Mode.
- Next is go to Odin Tool that you open earlier from your PC or Laptop and connect your device, if this is the first time you connect your device you need firs to install the USB Driver for this to successfully work so just install USB driver that you download earlier, if the usb driver installed go to odin tool and you will see a notification that says “Added!” you can see this in odin tool message box, if you can’t see this message please try installing again usb driver and insert to another usb port from your PC or Laptop.
- You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device (Samsung Galaxy S7), now the next thing is to click the AP Button from Oding tool and locate the firmware you extracted earlier that has a .tar.md5 extension file and click of it and hit OK or Confirm.
- From Odin Tool window, check if the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are selected or checked, this is important to make the process work successfully.
- Click START to proceed and to start the flashing process, just wait for it to complete the flash you will see a green color that indicates or tell you that flashing process in now done or PASS. your device will automatically reboot dont do anything just wait until it is done rebooting, after that you can now unplug your device from PC.
After that you now have your latest android firmware from your device Samsung Galaxy S7.
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for any damage that you might encountered in this process, do it at your own risk, this flashing process is only for Galaxy S7 SM-G930S don’t try this for other device, this is tested and works for all of the user of S7 SM-G93oS so if you really want to have this version then follow the step carefully.