Root Android Phone Using SuperSU Zip via TWRP Custom Recovery
There are different ways to root your device and one of the most popular one is by flashing TWRP custom recovery in order for you to flash SuperSU zip files which is one of the easiest way to root your device without any problems and it is truly tested for thousands of Android users.
Take note that this process works only if you have done flashing the TWRP custom recovery using Odin Tool, and then you can now follow the steps here, just download the compatible SuperSU zip files for your device, I am not sure if SuperSU zip files from chainfire is the same, but I highly recommend that you download SuperSU zip files included to any rooting tutorials for each Android Model.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro + TWRP Installation Guide
- Download Android USB Drivers for Windows PC and MAC OS Complete List
- Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017)
Things You Need To Do Before Doing The Process
- Once you have install TWRP using Odin Tool, make sure to perform a full backup
- Turn Off device then press and hold Volume UP + Power Button + Home Key until TWRP custom recovery showed up then released the key.
- Now you will see different type of button just tap only the backup button and read or follow the instruction then wait until backup is completed and your done.
- also make sure you have at least 70% of battery percentage to avoid any flashing interruption
Note: Rooting your device has a lot of advantage but there is always disadvantage of it, so make sure you aware on this matter and that Android Crawl Blog is not responsible for any damage you might encouter, although it is tested but this always depends on you as an Android Users, so Do it At your OWN RISK!!
Get and flash SuperSU zip files first from where you have the rooting tutorials for your Android device, and then once you have the SuperSU zip file you can now follow the steps provided below, take note that all of the files for rooting, flashing or tweaking included here is not own or hosted from AndroidCrawl blog, we just included here for the fulfillment of this tutorial.
Steps on how to flash SuperSu Zip using TWRP
- After you download SuperSU zip file, copy or move it to your Android Phone internal storage.
- Turn off your device and boot into TWRP custom recovery mode by simply pressing Volume UP + Power Button + Home Key
- You will see a lot of button on the screen just tap only the Install button then locate the SuperSU file from your internal storage where you move it.
- Then continue the process and wait TWRP to complete flashing SuperSU to root your device.
Congratulations! you are now successfully rooted and that you can now proceed on flashing any tweaks, or custom ROM, and if you have bootloop issue, just restore the one you peform backup earlier, by turning off your device, and boot again to TWRP and tap the Restore button, and select the backup data you perform earlier.
To ensure if your device is rooted you can try installing the ROOT Checker from Google Play Store, and you will see similar to the image provided below.