How To Fix My Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus Step by Step
Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus Fix Boot Loop
Lots of users encountered problem in bootloop or repeated booting of your android device and most crucial hard break, now worry no more because you can recover it without paying or spending money, you can do it yourself, just follow this step carefully and you will recover your device, now what is the main reason that cause on this issue, most of users doing something like rooting and customizing ROM, or flashing other custom ROM, and it is also possible when updating in OTA, so this guide will really help you recover your android phones from being bootloop/hard brick.
Before anything else there are files that we need you to download first to proceed this recovering process download the files below.
Download All Below
After you download all the files mentioned above we will now proceed to recover your android device (Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus).
- Extract Mediatek Auto Drivers that you download earlier, and you will see two folder on it just choose what operating system (OS) you are using right now if Windows 7 then choose it, for Windows 10 OS users install USB Driver.
- After Installing USB Driver go to my computer just right click on it and go to Device Manager and on the right side please right click the first list you will see and choose Add legacy hardware, click next when you see a window and choose Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) + Show All Devices + Next + Have a Disk and choose the USB Driver you extracted earlier.
- Click Next and you will see a warning window popup and just click Install this driver software anyway just wait for it to finish installing after that reboot your PC once.
- After you reboot your PC extract now the SP Flash tool and fine inside the extracted folder named flash_tool.exe.
- Now Click on Scatter-Loading and find the scatter file named MT6753_Android_scatter (Note that this is for bootloop only) after that just click on it to select and from the SP Flash tool notice that you will see a list with checkboxes at the left side just click all of it except PRELOADER and above on it you will see a combo box just select a Download Only option.
- After you setup the SP Flash tool turn off your phone or remove the battery and place it again, now connect your cherry mobile flare s4 plus device to your pc using USB cable and the sp flash tool will automatically detect your device and start the flashing process, while it is flashing don’t do anything just wait until you see a green circle with check indication that means that flashing process is now completed.
- Disconnect your android device and try switch on, just wait a couple of seconds to fully boot the device if it still bootloop, just clear the data and cache from recovery by just simply holding power button + volume up until you see a recovery option. after that reboot again and we are sure enough that your device is now working fine.
If you have any concern or follow up questions just leave a comment below. Enjoy Reading!