Clear Data and Cache easily using your Android DeviceBasically Android Device is now being known in mobile devices, there are lots of Games and Applications you can install from Google Play Store, many of users are using Facebook, but what if you want to clear your data without being logout, this is very much useful if you want your installed games to be back same as a fresh installed games and get rid of your game progress and start over well this simple trick well help you a lot by simply clearing your cache and data you will get your apps and games as good as fresh installed.
So now please follow the steps below to clear you data and cache, in my case I am using my Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 which has android version of Marshmallow, but most of android device can really follow this steps to clear your data or cache.
Steps on How to Clear Data and Cache
- First you need to open your android device of-course and then Open your Settings.
- After you open your settings go to Applications.
- There are two menu you will see (1) Application Manager and (2) Default Applications and below of it is a system apps, now just tap the (1) Application Manager.
- Now after you open Application Manager you will see the list of all your applications installed including system apps.
- Just tap the application you want to clear your data and cache for example Facebook tap it then you will see two button (button 1) UNINSTALL (button 2) FORCE STOP, and below of it you will see a list of menu (Storage, Data Usage, Permissions, Notifications, Set as default, Battery, Memory). Now just only tap the menu Storage.
- After that you will see 3 menu again, (1) Change, (2) Clear Data, (3) Clear Cache, just tap now the Clear Data and Clear Cache.
If you want to watch our screen video tutorial watch it here below, Happy Reading Guys!