Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Stock ROM & Complete Guide
Cherry Mobile Flare S4 users here in the Philippines are wanting to root their android device and get a custom ROM that is more unique and have added tweaks, but in some cases their is a lot of users having a problem on their Cherry Mobile Flare S4, like for example – after rooting or flashing custom ROM for their device they encountered a bootloop and mostly of custom ROM have their own identical bugs like WiFi problem, data connection problem and many other bug issues, so the best solution is to get you back in your default firmware or stock ROM.
This is only for advance user’s, flashing or rooting your android device will surely void your warranty and in some cases it might damage your device. we will not be responsible for any damage of your device so take it at your own risk, this guide or tutorials is tested from many users so just follow the steps correctly.
Now, before you can flash Firmware or Stock ROM you need first to root your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 so below are the steps before flashing any Firmware, Stock ROM or custom ROM;
- First, you need to root your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 click here for the tutorial or guide on how to root your device and flash or install clockworkmod recovery (cwmr), you need to have a custom recovery to flash the flashable Stock ROM on your cherry mobile flare S4.
What is the benefit for rooting my android device?
So some users asking what is the benefit of rooting, so basically rooting is only intended for developer’s or advance user’s this is not recommended to a beginner, if you are eager to learn how to root your device make sure that you are sure enough that you do research before rooting your device, when you root your device you can customized your android OS like flashing custom ROM, flash tweaks, install android application that is root required.
What is the disadvantage of rooting my android?
The disadvantage of rooting your android device is that you are going to void your warranty, but there is a lot of way that will fix to back or un-root your device, like re-flashing stock ROM.
What is STOCK ROM?
This is the default or the original firmware that is installed on your device, in case you experience bugs or you want to fully back your original firmware then stock rom is the solution, take note that you will need to flash or download stock rom that is only compatible for your device do not try to download or flash any stock rom that is not intended for your android smartphone or else you will get a big problem (hard brick).
After you successfully root and also you have flash or install clockworkmod recovery (cwmr) you can now flash the cherry mobile flare s4 stock ROM, so below are the link of flashable Stock ROM (Credits to XDA Stock ROM Developer’s).
Flashable Flare S4 Stock ROM.zip (857.9 MB)
If your using your mobile device you need to install first the Mega V2 apps from Google Play Store for Free and then download the file, after you download the zip file above follow the steps below on how to flash Stock ROM using custom recovery (cwmr).
- Put the Flashable Flare S4 Stock ROM.zip that you download earlier in your SD Card root directory.
- Make sure that your current battery percentage of your android device is around 35% or 50% above to avoid flashing interruption that may cause for hard brick or bootloop.
- Power Off your Cherry Mobile Flare 4 and boot to recovery mode just simple hold or press both power on button + volume up(+) and wait until you see the custom recovery mode.
- Make sure to backup your current functional Android OS Stock ROM or Firmware before flashing the file just encase you encountered boot-loop or incomplete flashing you can restore it.
- After you have perform backup you will do wipe data
- after wiping data choose install zip from sdcard and then locate your downloaded Flashable Flare S4 Stock ROM.zip from your SD CARD then flash, just wait until you see the message “flashing completed”.
Now if your done, reboot your device, take note that after flashing Cherry Mobile Flare S4 stock ROM for your Cherry Mobile Flare S4 it may take a couple of minutes for you to see the boot logo just wait until you can manage your device, Congratulations! you now have your Stock ROM.