Flash Cherry Mobile Flare S Play V05 STOCK ROM Complete Guide
Are you looking for a complete guide on how to completely restore or recover your hard brick or soft brick device Cherry Mobile Flare S Play V05 then you are in a right page, since we are going to give you a details how to recover your device using SP Flash Tool now take note that Soft Brick or Hard Brick is a common issue’s when someone have done a big mistake on doing the flashing process for maybe a custom ROM or even rooting your device now the only way to recover it is to completely restore your device using SP flash tool and the STOCK ROM or the original firmware of the Device.
Things to Consider before the Flash Process
The first thing you need to consider before doing the process is to make sure that your battery percentage is around 80% or more, just to make sure you don’t encountered any problem next is the following list below.
- Titanium Backup Reviews for 2017 Best Apps Ever (Rooted)
- Backup or Restore Android ROM Samsung Galaxy J5 via TWRP
- Make A Full Backup of your Files such as Videos, Music and Apps, because flashing the custom ROM will restore to original state and removed your current apps installed and or any files you have on it, just transfer it to your Computer or save it on your SD card.
- You must have a USB Cord to Connect your Android Phone
This step is proven and tested so if you are having problem while doing this step then we are not responsible for any damaged you might encountered, just follow the step accordingly and you are good to go.
Files Needed for This Process
Make sure you download all the files here and then extract it, for SP flash tool just extract the file and then open the SP flash tool Exe Files.
Stock ROM file size is around 731.28MB (Version 5) and the SP Flash Tool file size also around 44.4 MB.
Flashing STOCK ROM using SP Flash Tool is normal Procedure just Select Format All + Download and then hit the download button to start flashing.
- Download and unzip the package , Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Uncheck all the boxes
- Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image according to your device/choice ( load image from the separate window –>open)
- Now you can see RECOVERY box is checked and you can see the recovery image location ( uncheck all other boxes)
- Switch off your device
- Connect your device and Click DOWNLOAD “button” on top ( not the tab) , If it ask click “yes”
- It is done and MTK flashTool will do the rest. If you have problem with flashing tool or drivers install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers from our links.
After saucerful run you will be prompted with green circle. congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool.