Cherry Mobile Flare 4 Stock ROM (CWMR)
Cherry Mobile Flare 4 is one of the most affordable local android phone device here in the Philippines that is released by Cherry Mobile Company, So if you are one of the user’s of Cherry Mobile Flare 4 and you are looking for Firmware or Stock ROM then you can download it here.
This is only for advance user’s, flashing or rooting your android device will surely void your warranty and in some cases it might damage your device. we will not be responsible for any damage of your device so take it at your own risk, this guide or tutorials is tested from many users so just follow the steps correctly.
Now, before you can flash Firmware or Stock ROM you need first to root your Cherry Mobile Flare 4 so below are the steps before flashing any Firmware, Stock ROM or custom ROM;
- First, you need to root your Cherry Mobile Flare 4 click here for the tutorial or guide on how to root your device and flash or install clockworkmod recovery (cwmr), you need to have a custom recovery to flash the flashable Stock ROM on your cherry mobile flare 4.
- [Guide] Flash Android STOCK ROM Using SP Flash Tool
- How To Save Android Battery Using Greenify Complete Guide
What is the benefit of rooting my android device?
So some users asking what is the benefit of rooting, so basically rooting is only intended for developer’s or advanced user’s this is not recommended to a beginner, if you are eager to learn how to root your device make sure that you are sure enough that you do research before rooting your device, when you root your device you can customize your android OS like flashing custom ROM, flash tweaks, install android application that is root required.
What is the disadvantage of rooting my android?
The disadvantage of rooting your android device is that you are going to void your warranty, but there is a lot of ways that will fix to back or un-root your device, like re-flashing stock ROM.
What is STOCK ROM?
This is the default or the original firmware that is installed on your device, in case you experience bugs or you want to fully back your original firmware then Stock ROM is the solution, take note that you will need to flash or download Stock ROM that is only compatible for your device do not try to download or flash any Stock ROM that is not intended for your android smartphone or else you will get a big problem (hard brick).
After you successfully root and also you have flash or install clockworkmod recovery (cwmr) you can now flash the stock ROM, so below are the link of flashable Stock ROM (Credits to XDA Developer’s).
Flare4.FlashableStockRom.V1.zip (656.3 MB)
If your using your mobile device you need to install first the Mega V2 apps from Google Play Store for Free and then download the file, after you download the zip file above follow the steps below on how to flash Stock ROM using custom recovery (cwmr).
- Put the Flare4.FlashableStockRom.V1.zip that you download earlier in your SD Card root directory.
- Make sure that your current battery percentage of your android device is around 35% or 50% above to avoid flashing interruption that may cause for hard brick or bootloop.
- Power Off your Cherry Mobile Flare 4 and boot to recovery mode just simple hold or press both power on button + volume up(+) and wait until you see the custom recovery mode.
- Make sure to backup your current functional Android OS Stock ROM or Firmware before flashing the file just encase you encountered boot-loop or incomplete flashing you can restore it.
- After you have perform backup you will do wipe data
- after wiping data choose install zip from sdcard and then locate your downloaded Flare4.FlashableStockRom.V1.zip from your SD CARD then flash, just wait until you see the message “flashing completed”.
Now if your done, reboot your device, take note that after flashing stock rom it may take a couple of minutes for you to see the boot logo just wait until you can manage your device, Congratulations! you now have your Stock ROM.