Vivo Y93 Stock ROM is essential especially when you encountered a serious issues such as bootloop, hard brick, soft brick, or even you want to unroot your device, make sure that you have all the essential plugins needed for you to successfully restore the original firmware of your Vivo Y93 smartphone.
How To Hard Reset VIVO Y93
- Navigate to your Settings>More Settings
- Find Backup and reset
- Just Choose Erase All Data and finally tap the Reset Device or Reset phone
- You can also try Reset Via recovery, just turn off your device and press Power Button + Volume Down
- Release the key once you see a fastboot and choose recovery using volume down
- Then choose wipe data and press power button once to confirm.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Stock ROM (Firmware) + Flashing Guide via Odin Tool
- Vivo Z3 (V1813BA) Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews
- Vivo Z3i Specs + Pros and Cons Reviews | Official Market Price
Things You Need To Do Before Flashing Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Ensure that you have at-least 50% of Battery Capacity
- Install Odin Tool to your PC and USB Driver
- USB Connector ready
- We need PC or Laptop running Windows 7 and 10
- Your Vivo Y93 Device and Presence of mind
Download Vivo Y93 STOCK ROM and Flashing Guide
The file link here is not own or hosted by Android Crawl Blog, so big credit to the owner/uploader/developer. If you have problems getting the firmware please leave a comment below, take note that you need to share this link first to unlock the download file of Stock ROM or Firmware provided here.
Once you have downloaded all the files you can now start flashing your device, take note that the Firmware or Stock ROM provided here is only intended for VIVO y93 smartphone, do not try to flash this firmware to other model, or you might encounter bootloop or permanently brick your smartphone.