How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM to All Samsung Model
Well this tutorial will guide you on How you can flash Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM in different model type using the popular flashing tool for PC called “Odin Tool”, since we do a tutorial for fixing your Android Phone from bootloop, rooting issues or soft brick and worse hard brick, as long as PC and Odin Tool can detect your android Phone then you can use this process, but make sure you have the original firmware for your device, do not try to flash any Firmware or Stock ROM that is not compatible for your Samsung Model, for example if your device is Samsung Galaxy Prime or Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 or any Android Phone model then you need to download a specific file for it, you can use our search bar above of this site and type in your Android Phone model and follow the steps carefully.
Flashing Firmware or STOCK ROM can benefits as listed below
- It will make your device turn to original state in which you first purchased your Android Phones.
- You can restore your device from bootloop issues or any other issues such as Softbrick.
- If you tried to upgrade your device but you feel that the upgrade is not good in performance and there is bugs then you acn reflash your original STOCK ROM or Firmware.
- Completely Unroot your Android Phones and restore your original firmware.
Now, just follow this steps if you already have all the important files needed to flash your Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM or firmware, take note that this procedure is tested by us, and all the files that we included here is not own by us it is own by the respective creator, developer, and owner.
Steps on How to Flash STOCK ROM for Samsung Smartphone via Odin Tool
- First is you need to have your PC, USB Cable, USB Driver, Samsung Galaxy STOCK ROM or Firmware and Odin Tool
- Install Samsung Galaxy USB Driver you can also google if the driver is not working.
- Extract STOCK ROM or Firmware you download (in most cases the file is .tar.md5 see screenshot).
(1.1 single StockROM file)
(1.2 Multiple Stock ROM files)
- Enable Developers Option, OEM Unlock and Enable USB Debugging (Click Here How) this is important to avoid flashing failure.
- Turn-OFF your Samsung Device and boot into DOWNLOAD MODE (Just Press Power Button + Volume Down + Home Key at the same time until you see the warning prompt then just press now the Volume Up to continue in Download mode).
- Now Extract the Odin Tool You download earlier, you can get it here and open it just click the .exe file of Odin tool to open it.
- Now while the Odin Tool is Open just connect now your Samsung Device using USB cable to your PC, you will see an indication that your Samsung Smartphone is now connected and Make sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” is only check no other option is tick just that two check box option is enable or checked.
- Now if your Samsung has a single file (.tar.md5) just click only the PDA button and browse your STOCK ROM file.
- Now if your Samsung Stock ROM file have a multiple file just follow the list below;
– Click on “PIT” button select .pit extension file
– Click on “BL” or “Bootloader” button select BL_xxx_tar.md5 file
– Click on “AP” button select AP_xxx_tar.md5 file
– Click on “CP” button select CP_xxx_tar.md5 file
– Click on “CSC” button select CSC_xxx_tar.md5 file and press “START” button to begin flashing process.
- Do not remove or touch your Samsung Galaxy Device while Flashing Process is not completed to avoid flash interruption that will leads to bootloop or soft brick, just let it be until you see a green indication that says PASS.
- Now after the flashing process is complete you can now remove your device, but normally when turning your device it will permanently Booting so before you Turn ON your Android Phone, we have the last procedure to do and that is to Boot first into RECOVERY MODE by pressing only the Volume up+Home+Power or HOME+ Power.
- Now scroll down using volume down or scroll up using volume and then choose wipe date/factory reset then hit ok by pressing power button once then scroll down again to select yes option then wait for a couple of seconds to complete the wipe data, and next is wip cache partition then continue, after that reboot your Samsung Galaxy.
- Congratulations! you successfully flash stock ROM using Odin Tool for Samsung Galaxy Users.