Titanium Backup APK Pro for Android
If you’re concern about your important data, apps, and games well this tools is also one of the best backup apps that even in Twitter this app is voted as a #1 Top Root app, the only problem is that you need to have a root access privilege before you can enjoy this very useful and powerful tool for Android Users, the impossible things that a newbie could imagine will be possible using this Titanium Backup.
There are two variants of this app, which is the Free version and the Paid Version, and this is called “Titanium Backup ★ root needed (free)” and “Titanium Backup PRO Key ★ root needed (paid)“, now for those who currently looking for Titanium Backup APK Pro download file we will provide it here but we will discuss first how this app can do to your Android System.
We will list below what are the features included to the Pro version of Titanium Backup.
Features of Titanium Backup PRO
- Multiple backups per app – You can backup multiple times using this features on the same app, which is really useful especially for those users who don’t have their own internet.
- 0-click batch restores – Now, this is what I really love, the restoring point of the existing backup apps, so for those who care about their bandwidth just backup all your apps and games then restore using this features.
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML – Yes, you can also use this app for your important conversation in SMS, MMS, calls, bookmarks Wifi and XML.
- Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
- Batch verification
- backup apps without closing them!
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Hypershell speed
- Migrate system data across different ROMs
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- “Destroy all Market links” feature
- Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
- Market “auto updating” manager
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Unlimited schedules
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Brand the app with your name
- Bloatware Melter (experimental)
- Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
So this mainly works on backing up your important files, data, and other advanced functions which is also one of the reasons why this app is one of the best root apps for Android, using this can is much easier, you can completely perform a full backup of your files and restore it whenever you want it, the good thing about this is when you flash or install custom ROM and as we all know that when you flash custom ROM Firmware or Stock ROM all your data will be lost and this is the apps you need to secure all your important files, apps, and games.
Why do I need to Backup Using This App?
Some noob might ask this kind of question but the answer is very easy to understand, it useful for rooted users which always love to flash new Custom ROM, and have their data easy to restore, you can even freeze the apps and many more which is listed above, if you are not satisfied and want more understanding how it works you can watch the video we provided here.
Is this Safe?
Well, this will not be the #1 rooted apps if this is not safe, as long as you know what you are doing and always remember that google is your friend, just as long as you keep performing the backup data and you are updated then your data will be safe check out how to backup data using the Titanium backup on the video provided below.
How To Install APK
- Download the Titanium Backup Pro and place it on your SD Card or Internal Storage if you are using your PC or Laptop
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from your Settings>Lock Screen and Security
- Then Locate the APK file where you place it, then tap to install.
Game Name: Titanium Backup PRO Key ★ root needed
Current Version: 1.3.0
Publish Update: December 8, 2014
Offered By: Titanium Track
File Size: 26.5 MB
Conclusion and Review
Overall this app Titanium Backup is one of the most useful tools for rooted users, I must say that this is one of the top apps we use when we are exploring and experimenting with the rooted device, also this is the best and most recommended apps that will surely secure our data and other important files, for more details you can visit the Official website of this app.