Samsung GALAXY S7 SM-G930F Stock ROM Step by Step Guide
Samsung GALAXY S7 SM-G930F Stock ROM is one of the popular device being spread by SAMSUNG company, in which they released the open source android OS or Operating System (Firmware) also known as Stock ROM for a specific Android Phone model, make sure you download the full STOCK ROM and the Odin Tool for you to proceed the steps, and follow the steps carefully, if you have any question regarding the process please leave a comment below we will try to reply with you after we read or receive your queries and concern.
OS Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Remember that rooting your device will void your warranty so make sure you are and advance user to do this, but in this case we are going to teach you how to recover your device from being laggy, bootloop or low signal from fresh and new stock ROM, the files of stock ROM is more than 1GB so you need a stable internet connection to avoid download interruption.
- Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017)
- Tips on How To Take Good Care Your Android Smartphone Battery (2017)
- How To Save Android Battery Using Greenify Complete Guide
We are not responsible for any problems you might encounter on this step, do it at your own risk! Remember that this was tested for many users so follow the step carefully.
Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Stock ROM Using Odin Tool Complete Guide
- First is to download the Firmware that is compatible for your android device, and then download the Odin Tool version 3.12.3.
- Extract the Firmware/Stock ROM as well as The Odin Tool version 3.12.3 from your PC/Laptop.
- Now open Odin Tool by clicking the executable file that you extracted earlier.
- If you are doing this for the first time you will need to install the USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F just simply connect your device to PC/Laptop and the computer will automatically detect the driver and install it for you, just wait until you see that the driver is done installing (if you already installed the driver skip this step).
- Next is to switch off your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F device and then boot this to Download Mode, just simply press and hold Power button + Volume down buttons just wait until you see a warning screen and then press the button Volume up to enter Download Mode.
- While your device is at Download Mode connect it to your PC/Laptop using USB cable while the Odin Tool is running (Make sure Odin Tool is running before you connect your device) you will see an indication from Odin Tool “Added” it means that your device is detected by Odin Tool.
- Now Click the button AP/PDA to locate the Stock ROM Firmware that you extracted earlier and find the files from the extracted firmware you will see only one file (.tar.md5) on that folder click to select the file.
- Make Sure that you see A COM above the Odin Tool Window after adding the Stock ROM or Firmware and also make sure that re-partition is not tick or checked, just check only the F. Reset Time & Auto Reboot.
- You are all set but please double check all of it and click START button to proceed and start the flashing process, just wait until the flashing process is 100% completed, you will see a green button above the Odin Tool window that says “PASS” this means that you are successfully completed flashing your Latest Firmware/Stock ROM to your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F, your device will automatically reboot don’t do anything yet after booting you can now unplug or remove your device in your PC/Laptop.