Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime STOCK ROM Complete Guide
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is recently released by Samsung Company, now lots of users wondering how to install or flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Stock ROM using Odin Tool with a complete and step by step guide, this is no problem anymore since we will going to give you a complete step by step guide on how to do it, this procedure is very much useful tried to root your device and get to a bootloop, softbrick or worse hard brick, so in-order to fix it, all you have to do is to restore your default Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Stock ROM or also known as Firmware.
- Backup or Restore Android ROM Samsung Galaxy J5 via TWRP
- How to Root Karbonn Titanium S5 Using Framaroot
Important Things To Do Before Flashing Stock ROM
Before you can proceed to the process make sure that you do the things we will list below and that you read it carefully, this procedure works fine to all other J7 user’s so we are hoping that we help you with this tutorial.
- Prepare your USB Chord, PC, STOCK ROM or Firmware Files (Must Download Below).
- Make Sure you Perform Data Backup, because flashing Stock ROM will remove the installed apps and stored photos or Music. Click Here or Here.
- Also doing this process is crucial so we admit you have presence of mind, common sense, and read our disclaimer below, as well as make sure you have at least 60% to 80%.
This process is intended for advanced users, any files included or link here are own by the respective developers, creators and owners, we do not own any of it, so credit to all of you (you know who you are), this process is crucial so Do it at your Own RISK!
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (2016) Quick Specs
|Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Primary||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/1.9|
|Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 21 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 84 h|
|Type||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~73.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (market dependent)|
|OS||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
For Complete Features please visit it here.
Download The Files First Below To Start The Flashing Proces
This is important files to make the Flashing Process of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Stock ROM or Firmware Possible, we do not own any files included below so BIG Thanks to the respective owner!
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime STOCK ROM or Firmware Step by Step
- First enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download stock firmware from above
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy j7 Prime to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mod
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the Rom.tar.md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will install stock rom on your Device.
- Now boot your device into the recovery mode by pressing and holding ‘Home + Volume Up + Power‘ buttons for few seconds.
- This Is the complete guide for Flashing Samsung Galaxy j7 Prime Stock ROM or Firmware, if you face any problem put you comment.
Odin Tool Screenshots
Other Tips for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
How to connect Bluetooth level active headset.:
Power on/off multifunction/talk button⛔RIGHT EARPHONE
usb/charging fort and indicator light????LEFT EARPHONE
➡RED √ OFF
➡RED,BLUE BLINKING √BLUETOOTH ON
To enter Bluetooth pairing mode, press and hold the Multifunction/Talk button for approximately three seconds. When you turn on the headset for the first time, it automatically enters Bluetooth pairing mode. From your mobile device, activate the Bluetooth feature and search for nearby Bluetooth devices…
That’s it you are now done flashing the Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, if you find this tutorial helpful please share it! Enjoy!