Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H STOCK ROM
As of now Samsung did not release Lollipop version for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H here in the Philippines, but majority of Filipino user’s for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime can wait no longer for the updates of lollipop as right now google is also launching the Marshmallow Android Version, so “Kaway-kaway sa lahat ng mga Pinoy Grand Prime User’s” because right now you can say “GOODBYE” to the KitKat Version and Say “Hello” to Lollipop version, those users that encountered lag phones and some bugs this update can fix your problem, this Original Stock ROM Firmware is for fixing bugs and tweaking the performance of your Grand Prime and feel the awesome feature’s of Lollipop version, so here is the things that you need before flashing the Stock ROM using Oden.
List of Files Required:
- Backup First your data before doing this process unless you know what your doing or you don’t need your files lots of application that you can download in google play-store to backup your important files.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Firmware Android Lollipop Version (click here to download). before you can download it you must register first using your Facebook account or your Gmail account after that you can now able to download it, NOTE: This is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime with the same baseband version if you don’t know what you are doing then never try this on your own. To check your baseband version simple go to your Settings>About device>Baseband version.
- Odin Tool (click here to download).
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Driver for PC (click here to download)
Note: This Procedure is proven and tested in many user’s including us, if you have any more question regarding this guide don’t hesitate to contact-us or leave a comment below, Take this at your own risk. but you will never fail unless you read carefully and follow all the steps accordingly.
So after you download all the files needed here is the guide on how to flash Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Version;
- Extract first the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Driver for PC in order the device to be detected in your PC and to use Odin if you already installed a drive skip this step.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Firmware Android Lollipop Version that you download earlier in your PC.
- Extract Odin tool and open it.
- Turn off your Samsung galaxy grand prime and Boot via Download Mode: Long press Volume Down+Power+Home buttons at the same time for 3-4 seconds until it will vibrate and the download mode is active.
- After booting your grand prime in Download Mode, connect it to PC via the USB cable while in download mode and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin tool (means that your device is detected by Odin tool). (Odin)Next go to Odin in your PC and check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder where you download and extracted Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Firmware Android Lollipop Version(Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked). Now press the start button to begin flashing the Lollipop Stock ROM Firmware of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime update on your device, after that wait for a couple of minutes and until you see the success that will notify in Odin and the Lollipop version is now on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
After successfully flashing your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Device it will automatically reboot, wait until your device is ready to setup, and after that congratulations! your Grand Prime is updated to Lollipop version which lots of Filipino looking for updates.