How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro 2017
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro was recently released this year of 2017, and the main topic that J7 users is How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro in a simple and easy steps, but take note that rooting your Android device will void your warranty so make sure you understand the risk on doing this process.
Before you can actually start the process make sure that you have all the important files need to proceed on rooting your device and that you meet the pre-requisite things needs before starting the rooting procedure.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Stock ROM Complete List + Flashing Guide
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Stock ROM + Complete Flashing Guide
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock ROM Flash Via Odin Tool
Things You Need To Do Before Doing The Process
- Make sure that you have at least 70% of battery left to avoid any interruption while doing the rooting process.
- Perform A Full backup of your DATA, APPS, Videos and music.
- Get the Samsung USB driver for your PC to identify your J7 Pro device when connecting.
- Enable USB Debugging from your Settings GO HERE.
- Get Odin Tool, we need this since we are going to use PC or Laptop and it is recommended to use Windows 7 or Windows 10.
Rooting your device will VOID your WARRANTY and required Advanced knowledge, we are not responsible of any damage you might encountered so DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
Odin Tool 3.12.3
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro TWRP (Custom Recovery) -twrp_188.8.131.52_J730GM.tar
SuperSU (Rooting Files) -SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip 5.62MB
Any Files Included here is not own or hosted by Android Crawl Blog, so big credit to the owner of all the files..
Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Step By Step Tutorial
- Get TWRP and Flash Via Odin Tool. (See video below)
- copy the TWRP zip file to your Android Device SD Card (Recommended).
- Next is to boot into TWRP by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button and wait until TWRP custom recovery appeared then released the key.
- Now, tap the Install option to locate the SuperSu files and then swipe to proceed flashing.
- Wait until the process is done, and then reboot
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Complete Files Copy Here
Congrats! you are now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro 2017, to verify that your device is successfully rooted just install the Root Checker from Google Play Store.