Root Karbonn Titanium S5 Guide
Karbonn Titanium S5 is one of the most popular android device being marketed and lots of users are started to request how they can improve or flash such custom firmware or custom ROM, now before you can do that well Rooting Karbonn Titanium S5 is the first step.
Karbonn Titanium S5 Quick Specs
Screen Size: 5 inches
Android OS Version: v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Internal Storage: 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
Camera: Primary – 8mp | Front – 2MP
Released: 2013, May
We are not responsible in any damage you might encountered during this process, so do it at your own risk and remember that there are lots of users successfully root their device, so you need to read the steps carefully, if you are new to this process please read our post about Things You Need To Know About Android OS for all Android Users (2017).
Things You Need To Have for Rooting
- Your Karboon Titanium S5 device
- Make sure you backup first all your data before doing this process, it might lost your data and apps installed
- Battery must at least 50% or more to avoid interruption
- Framaroot just download this to XDA Page
- Presence of mind and knowledge about risking your device from warranty void or damaged.
Steps for Rooting Karbonn Titanium S5
This process is one of the easy ways but it might not work for some devices, but most of users did it successfully so if you have any question regarding this guide please leave a comment below, a big credit to XDA Team developer and to all who shared the android app Framaroot an easy app to root Karbonn Titanium S5.
- Download Framaroot, if you are using your PC just transfer it to your SD Card and locate the app from your device.
- After that start install the app, it might prompt you to enable unknown resource just go to Settings>Lock Screen and Security>Unknown sources and just tap to enable it, then you are good to go to install the app.
- After installing open the Framaroot app and then select the option “Gandalf Exploit” now wait for a couple of seconds then it might prompt you to reboot just reboot your device.
- after rebooting you can check your device if it is successfully rooted by installing root checker from Google Play Store.
That’s it! you are now successfully rooted and can now install custom ROM and other things that advanced users optimized their device, if you encountered some issues we highly recommend you to reflash stock ROM or default firmware for your Karbonn Titanium S5 in order to have a fully unrooted your android device.