How To Root J7 Max In Easiest Way
In this guide, we are going to show you how you can easily root J7 Max using the CF Auto root file, make sure that you know the consequences when rooting your device.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is the new released Android Phone for 2017, which is recently announced last June 2017, the latest phone with a big screen size that is fit to all Android Hard gamers out here it has 5.7 inches of screen, with non-removable battery, having a 7.0 Nougat Android version which is also said to receive an Android Orio version.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Quick Specs
Camera: 13 Front / 13 Back
Battery: 3300 mAh
Memory: Internal 32GB / SD Card up to 256 dedicated slot
CPU: Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- [TUT] Root J5 Prime + 6.0 Marshmallow for SM-G570F and SM-G570Y
- [ROM] Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime KitKat Firmware Flashing Guide
- How To Fix Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Deadboot or Bootloop
Rooting your device will void its warranty and Android Crawl Blog will not be responsible for any damage during the rooting procedure, so do it at your own risk.
Before you start rooting your device make sure that you download all the required files for rooting and that you have also a PC or Laptop, Odin Tool, Samsung USB Driver, USB Cable for your device, must have 70% of battery capacity to avoid rooting interruption and of course presence of mind.
Advantage of Rooting
- Tweak Device
- Overclock Device
- Flash Custom ROM or Customize Firmware
- Install Apps that needs root permission
- Customize Default Keyborad and Messages
- Use Gravity BOX
Disadvantage of Rooting
- Void Warranty
Steps to Enable Developers Option
- Open Your Device and navigate or go to your Settings
- Just scroll down and you will see the About Device option
- if you are Samsung user you will need to scroll down again and find the Software info option and tap on it, and if not just find the option that says Build number.
- Now tap the Build number option 5 times or until you see the indication that says “You are now a developer”.
- After that just tap back to the main settings panel and you will now see the Developer options at the top of About device.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging
- Open You Device and navigate or go to your Settings and Scroll down at the bottom to see About Phone
- Find Software information> Build Number and then Tap on it 7 times until you see a popup that says “You are now a developer” and then go back to main menu settings and at the bottom near About Phone, you will see a Developers Options. (skip if you already do this)
- Tap to Open the Developer Options and then find the toggle button USB debugging, after that just tick to enable and you’re done, you need also to enable OEM unlock at Developers option.
Rooting J7 Max File Download
Steps on How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Enable Developer Options + USB Debugging + OEM Unlock (Refer to the instruction above)
- Now Install the Samsung UBS Driver that you download earlier to your PC
- Unzip The CF Auto Root file (Make sure you download exact variation)
- Turn Off your device and boot into DOWNLOAD MODE by simple pressing and hold Volume Down + Power Button + Home Key until you see a warning on your screen then released the key.
- Then after you see warning on your screen press Volume up to proceed into download mode.
- Extract Odin Tool and Open then Connect your J5 Device using USB cable.
- You will see an indication from Odin tool says “Added”.
- Check on Option box from Odin Tool that only the “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is checked.
- Then after that click the AP Button and then locate the CF Auto Root files you extracted earlier then select.
- Double check all above and once you are sure you can now click the START button.
Do not try to interrupt your device, wait until you see a green icon it means that rooting device is now completed, to ensure your device is rooted, turn it on and install Root Checker, enjoy!
If you have any followup questions regarding this post please leave a comment below and or contact us, also make sure that you follow the steps provided here carefully, this is tested for many users, also make sure you read our DISCLAIMER Above.
CF Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Roo J7 Max step by step tutorial