Play Mobile Legends for Android 5vs5 Like Dota 2
Are you looking for a games similar to “Dota 2″, now you can play MOBILE LEGENDS : Bang Bang Games using your Android Phone, the most popular online games for Android user’s, this is the suggested games and the alternative games for #1 Online games for PC called “DOTA 2” or “Defense Of The Ancient 2”, make sure that you meet the minimum Android version requirements for this game see details below.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Minimum Requirements
This game is online games which required Internet Connection such as WiFi, also as you can see that this game has almost 10,855,383 users with 4.4 ratings around the world, so you can play other online gamer users with 5 teams and 5 enemies.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang recently updated last 28 January 2019, and for best gaming experience make sure you have at least Android version 5.0 and up and have a 3G of RAM and 32GB internal Storage to avoid lag experience.
Download and Install Mobile Legends APK Games Now!
This game becomes popular not only in other countries but also here in Asia especially the Philippines, there is a lot of Pro players here in the Philippines and even doing some Livestream or even joining an event or global battle of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League or MPL.
Game Name: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Current Version: 220.127.116.1102
Publish Update: 28 January 2019
Offered By: Moonton
Requires Android: 5.1 and up
To Unlock this game, please help us spread this post by sharing using the social media option button below to unlock and get the APK.
Mobile Legends Features
1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles
Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemy’s tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay.
2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy
Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released!
3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory
Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming. Play to Win, not Pay to Win.
4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master
With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your heart’s content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle!
5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches
Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition.
6. Smart Offline AI Assistance
In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legends’s powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while you’re offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation.
Credits To: Game Developer:
Official FAQ: http://cs30.net/elva/FAQ/FAQList.aspx?pf_app_id=165
Customer Service Email: MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
1. New hero [Tribal Warrior] – Badang is now available!
2. All new region contest – Conquest of Dawn!
3. Sacred Statue of [Miya] – [Moonlight Arrow].
4. Mayhem Mode is open again with more heroes to use.
5. [Aurora] new zodiac skin – [Aquarius].
6. Optimized display effects in Draft Pick.
7. Fixed a problem where Battle Emotes can’t be used in Custom Modes.
Reviews & Tips
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is very entertaining and sometimes frustrating if your teammate does not cooperate on the game, so better make sure that every time there is clashing you always go to assist your teammate and defend your tower.
The important mission here is to destroy the main turret of the enemy also called tower in DOTA, but killing heroes many times would get some advantage especially from levels and items, the more you are advance items and level, the more chance your team wins.
The best hero category that will boost you fast from a rank battle is Fighter & Assasin, this is our own opinion and observation, Mobile Legends often released a new hero, but if you are new to this better choose a strong hero like Leomord (Fighter), Hanzo (Assasin) and many more.
Also remember that try not to choose a Marksman hero because most of the time this hero choose by many players, and 1 team mate needs only 1 marksman but other players ignore this strategic play, which leads them on losing a star and rank down.
So better practice Tank, Fighter, & Assassin, you can choose Marksman anyway if your teammate do not pick any marksman, but this is very rare.
How To Switch Other Account in Mobile Legends?
So you’re a pro player or an old player who is familiar on this game? and wanted to create new account but can’t switch to your other gmail account to play fresh account of mobile legends, well just follow this simple tips we provided below.
Account is already bind
This is the common problems of the users, but to tell you honestly this is very easy to do, some users can switch directly to their account in Mobile Legends without this kind of issues.
I have an old account on my Mobile Legends, but I want to play game using my new email?
Well, as we said earlier that this is very easy, in most cases, you can’t really switch your new email account directly on mobile legends app game.
Why? because new email account is a new mobile legends account, so the solution for this is very simple.
Step by Step on Switching from Old Account to new Email Account in Mobile Legends
- So you have an old account and wanted to switch or create new mobile legends account, just simply open your Settings.
- After opening your settings, locate or find the App manager on your settings and find “Google Play Services” and “Mobile Legends: Bang Bang”.
- Now Tap Google Play Services first, then clear the cache, same to Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from app manager tap and clear cache.
- Make sure that your Mobile Legends app is not running or open.
- Go back to Main Settings, and find Account and locate the gmail account log in from your Android device.
- Then remove the gmail account that you use from your old Mobile Legends account.
- Log in your new email account where you want to play a fresh Mobile Legends account.
- Now, since we clear the cache of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and Google Play services, next thing you need to do is open the Mobile Legends game, and you might still see your old account ignore this.
- Remember that we logout the email you use from your old account and log in the new email account for fresh ML account.
- tap now at the top left corner of your avatar or image in Mobile Legends game, then go to your Account Settings and switch now your account using the email your login.
- But if you see that the game start from the beginning then there’s no problem of it, you can continue playing until you reach Level 8 to bind your account from Google Play Games, Facebook, & Moonton account.
If you have any questions regarding the switch account, please leave a comment below and we will answer your questions as long as we read it.