Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Guide
There are different ways on how you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and of course doing this process has a lot of advanced benefits.
But of course, you need to learn that rooting your device might damage and eventually void your warranty so make sure you know what you are doing so avoid permanent damage of your device, this process has two different ways when rooting your device and I am pretty sure you can do it by simply following the steps we are going to provide you here.
- How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 KitKat 4.4.2 Version
- How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop 5.0 Version
- [ROM] How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Nougat 7.0
Important Before Rooting Your Device
Steps to Enable Developers Option
- Open Your Device and navigate or go to your Settings
- Just scroll down and you will see the About Device option
- if you are Samsung user you will need to scroll down again and find the Software info option and tap on it, and if not just find the option that says Build number.
- Now tap the Build number option 5 times or until you see the indication that says “You are now a developer”.
- After that just tap back to the main settings panel and you will now see the Developer options at the top of About device.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging
- Open You Device and navigate or go to your Settings and Scroll down at the bottom to see About Phone
- Find Software information> Build Number and then Tap on it 7 times until you see a popup that says “You are now a developer” and then go back to main menu settings and at the bottom near About Phone, you will see a Developers Options. (skip if you already do this)
- Tap to Open the Developer Options and then find the toggle button USB debugging, after that just tick to enable and you’re done, you might need also to enable OEM unlock at Developers option.
Method 1: Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using KingRoot APK app
This process is different from what other Samsung devices, you need only to download KingRoot APK app and follow the steps provided below.
- After you download the KingRoot APK place it to your internal storage.
- Next, go to your Settings>Security > Unknown Sources and then tap it to turn it on, this is required since we need to install the app manually since this is the app is not available on play store.
- Then Install KingRoot App and then open o launch the app.
- You will see an option or a button that says “One Click Root”
- Just wait while rooting is in progress.
- If Failed try to uninstall the app and then install then repeat the process #4, if the result is still Failed then we now proceed to the other Method.
Method 2: Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using KingRoot Android PC version
Now, you will be using this method if method #1 is Failed so this process needs a PC and download KindRoot app PC Version.
- After you download the KingRoot PC version just install it.
- Then make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is ON.
- And do not try rooting your device if you don’t have at least 70% of battery, this is essential to avoid interruption while rooting your device.
- Download and Install USB Driver (Optional)
- Enable USB Debugging (Refer to instructions above)
- Connect your Device Using Original USB Cable and you must have an internet connection with no proxy or VPN used.
- To avoid any conflict turn of any emulator that is currently running on your PC if you have, if not then skip this step.
- The KingRoot APP Pc version will install the USB driver compatible with your device after you connect USB Cable.
- Wait for the process done and then below of it you will see a button, just click ROOT button to start rooting your device.
- Do not try to remove your device while rooting is on progress just wait until you see that it has done rooting you device.
Congratulations you now have successfully rooted your device, to make sure device is rooted jut install the Root Checker from Google Play Store, cheers!