Best Way To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
This year, Samsung company proudly introduce you the new style of Smartphones that would love for millions of Samsung users, and now her at Android Crawl we will guide you how you can root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, the first thing we need to do is to Flash TWRP Custom Recovery from your Device.
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime with TWRP Flashing Guide
- Install TWRP Via SP Flash Tool For Cherry Mobile Flare S5 + Root Procedure
- Backup or Restore Android ROM Samsung Galaxy J5 via TWRP
There are so many ways to root your Android device, but this is the best solution for those who wanted to do in a safe and tested solution, just follow the steps provided here and don’t forget to leave a comment if you have any clarification of the tutorial.
Please read all the steps carefully and do not attempt to root your device if it is not Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) this tutorial is only intended for this device, if you are looking for your device please use our search bar at the top of this website.
Rooting your Android Phones will void your Warranty, and might damage your devices such as bootloop and any other problems you might be encountered, please read the Advantage and Disadvantages of rooting your Android Phones.
Pre-requisite before you Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
- This rooting procedure is intended only for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
- Perform a full Backup of your Data to avoid any data loss.
- This Tutorial required you to Install TWRP Custom Recovery First.
- Get TWRP_3.2.1-1 here.
- We need to Download a SuperSU or Magisk release by TWRP for Rooting (Credit XDA).
- Extract and place rooting Files (SuperSU or Magisk) to your internal or External Storage.
- Make sure that the rooting files have a file extension of .img
- Ensure that you have at least 60% or more of battery percentage remaining.
- Once you meet all the things here you are good to go and start the process provided below.
Steps on How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
- Do a double check if you perform the Pre-requisite (Recommended).
- We assume that you already Flash the TWRP of Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018), next thing you need to do is to boot into TWRP custom Recovery Mode.
- Turn Off Device > Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Buttons at the same time until you see the TWRP GUI.
- Now Tap Install.
- Now locate the SuperSU or Magisk rooting files that you Download earlier from your internal storage or external storage using TWRP GUI.
- After selecting the rooting files swipe now to confirm the rooting process, so it will now start flashing the rooting files and just wait until it is completed.
Once flashing is done, you can now reboot your device in a normal mode and that’s it! you now have a “Rooted Samsung Galaxy A8 2018”, to ensure that your device is already rooted, just install the Root Checker from Google Play Store its Free.